Sign in to follow this  
LOPEZ

My demotion.

I recently got demoted because of too much involvement with the DS Clan amongst other things.

I resigned a few weeks ago, however, one of the JCS convinced me to stay, so I did.

However, I suppose this is my 'departure' from staff, I'd just like to say, thanks for having me on staff for such a long time even though I didn't do shit cool.png

No hard feelings to any of the staff members (except for fatb0y, he's always a dick) and I'll miss being the advisor that was known to do absolutely nothing.

-LOPEZ

Whatever Lopez. I heckled you at first, but I soon realized if I wanted anything done w/ teamspeak/forums I could come to you and you'd do it immediately. You were the accessable ADV, and that's saying something. Stick around Four Eyes. I want to crush your European spirit in games. :>

Damn it sucks to see you step down... Best of luck with what ever you will be doing..

To be fair, he tried stepping down a few weeks ago, but then he changed his mind.... now he got removed.