Sign in to follow this  
fatb0y

New skin

I like/liked the default IPB skin more than the Engraved one. It doesn't really matter, considering I'll probably end up using the default forum skin.

Same, the white hurts my eyes. Carbon Syndicate ftw.

I think its your monitor settings. try toning down the brightness and raising contrast slightly to compensate.

Thanks fatty smile.png

Only problem I have with all the themes is my big ass resolution still makes alot of empty space :L

gon have ta fix dat.

Are you from the future? I thought 16:9 monitors was just a myth.

Only problem I have with all the themes is my big ass resolution still makes alot of empty space :L

gon have ta fix dat.

Yeah, it's actually a problem with IPB version 3.2. All the 3.2 skins I've seen have been really spaced out. From what I've seen, 3.1 is a lot more condensed, but what can you do.

Here's a question for those in charge of such things: any hope of getting the join date back to the left of posts?

Trying my best, coding it isn't being too friendly = =;

Not gonna lie though, I really like fatb0y's skin. But then again, I'm not too picky.

People just need time to get adjusted. Pretty sure a month from now the bitching that happened will end.

Its too bright for me, even if my backlight is low. I think we just need different colours of the default theme instead of just the orange, just like we had on vbulletin same layout just diff colours

Sign in to follow this