Sign in to follow this  
blob

TTT Server Event

Hey all, upon the heels of the WCS announcement, I have an idea to help increase our population and to have a little competition.

I will be adding a Traitor weapon called "Contest Weapon" that looks like the TMP. Some stats on it...

Damage: 1

Delay(per shot): 0.04

HS multiplier: 2x

Magazine size: 100

Sound: weapon_glock

To put that in perspective, the M4a1 shoots 21 damage per shot.

THE PRIZES:

1. The person with the most kills with this weapon in the 2 weeks of the contest will receive a paid-in-full pre-order copy of Battlefield 3 for their console/PC of choice!
  2. Another copy of Battlefield 3 will go to any player who can kill sG | Sketch [RO] more than 5 times with the weapon. (this goes to the first person to do it ONLY)
  3. Also, a random player from the time period will receive a Steam Game of their choice (max $20)

The contest will start Monday, August 22, 2011 at 12am Central time.

THE RULES:

• KEEP YOUR NAME THE SAME FOR 2 WEEKS SO IT IS EASIER TO COUNT (you can change tags at end, but keep the main name the same)
  • Server must have at least 4 players on.
  • All kills with the weapon will count whether you are innocent or traitor.
  • All players (but RO, ENG, ADV, and JCS) are eligible.
  • No naming yourself Sketch, you will be ineligible and banned for impersonating a staff member.

Good luck out there! The contest will end on September 5th, 2011 at 11:59 Central.

Small Text. Contest runs through 8/22/2011-9/5/2011, many will play few will win.

So all we do is have to kill 1 person with that gun in-order to be eligible for number 3 of prize?

So all we do is have to kill 1 person with that gun in-order to be eligible for number 3 of prize?

No, you just have to be on the server. The more you are on, the more your name pops up.

Guest Ethan1

Shit. I have school now.

Edit: Monkeh will win I bet.

So you will be going through logs to see who killed who with what gun. Might need to make sure that Inno's killing inno's and traitors killing traitors are not counted. I'd imagine some people would make deals in order to get the weapon when inno.

Sign in to follow this