Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

WCS2 Server Event!

Alright guys, as many of you know iyedol is the new head engineer of WCS2. In his efforts to populate WCS2 - iyedol is throwing a huge event for WCS2. Starting September 1st until October 15th, we will be measuring the amount of active playtime players are putting into WCS2 (spectate doesn't count guys!). By the end of October 15th, the four players with the most play time will win some huge prizes!

First place will receive $75 USD or a steam gift card valued at $75 dollars!

Second place will receive $50 USD or a steam gift valued at $50 dollars!

Third and fourth place will receive a game from steam (you will work this out personally with iyedol).

Reminder, take screenshots of the time when you start playing and when you stop playing - we will use this in addition to other various tracking sources to determine which players have the most playtime. All SOs and community members are eligible for this competition (sorry staff!). Also, if we catch you cheating by abusing spectate to gain playtime illegally, or idling on CT/T - you will be disqualified! So please don't cheat.

Best of luck to everyone!

Good luck guys! On behalf of the Syndicate Gamers Staff and iyedol (this would not be possible without his contributions),

sG | Mitch [JCS]

Staff Manager

Guest Sandy Balls

Time to get 400 hrs logged on steam.

I could easily win this if I chose to. I'll consider it.

You'd have to compete with some serious nerds and towards the end I'm sure it'll seem like you're working a month to make $75.

Is it worth it?

This is a conspiracy against me winning this event. I start college right before the event starts.

JUWPa.gif

Big Thanks to iyedol on this one!

You'd have to compete with some serious nerds and towards the end I'm sure it'll seem like you're working a month to make $75.

Is it worth it?

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm considering. I'm kind of aiming for 3rd or 4th place.

Guest Ethan1
Oh man... I'm not sure if I can take that much of WCS2, but I'll try.

If you want the $ you gotta quit staff.

Sign in to follow this