Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

bf3. ps3 or pc?

which should i get it on? i got a pc that can run it and friends that will play it on there but a really good friend of mine has it on ps3. plus im more used to the controller for that game. WHAT DO?

Guest Ethan1
Bf3 will only be 24 people online on console. They could easily handle 64 but they don't want to for some reason.

That. Also it would make my day if EA did that on purpose (64 on computer and 24 on console) just to promote PC gaming.

They probably made it 24 players on console because they have to only run official dedicated servers for the console peeps. We all know EA has the money but are they really going to dish out their jew gold to host a shit ton of 64 player servers.

Bf3 will only be 24 people online on console. They could easily handle 64 but they don't want to for some reason.

I'd imagine this is so they help the pc community, considering they didn't have console Battlefields when Battlefield 2 came out(Yes, I know the shitty console version of it came out later on)

Just my thoughts about it.

And if you get it for console, then you're not a true Battlefield player/fan

That. Also it would make my day if EA did that on purpose (64 on computer and 24 on console) just to promote PC gaming.

They obviously are since MAG, which I would assume is more intensive on a server, can host up to 256 players.

which should i get it on? i got a pc that can run it and friends that will play it on there but a really good friend of mine has it on ps3. plus im more used to the controller for that game. WHAT DO?

Battlefield has always meant to be played on the PC.

Do it.

And if you get it for console, then you're not a true Battlefield player/fan

How you play the game does not effect how much of a fan you are of a game.

I'm a heavy Metal Gear Solid fan and as most people know, MGS was only released to PC and Playstation.

So if I'm to get Metal Gear Solid: Rising for the Xbox 360 when It's released, does this mean I'm not a true fan?

(Edit: Sorry for double post)

How you play the game does not effect how much of a fan you are of a game.

I'm a heavy Metal Gear Solid fan and as most people know, MGS was only released to PC and Playstation.

So if I'm to get Metal Gear Solid: Rising for the Xbox 360 when It's released, does this mean I'm not a true fan?

(Edit: Sorry for double post)

Yes.

Well I own every single BF game - '42, 2, 2142, BF:BC, '43, BF:C2, and I have the three on PC and three on 360, the three newer ones, so im still trying to decide this. A while ago I pre-ordered it for 360, and it would be nice to get the special pre-order stuff, but I now have a computer that can play it, soooo...I dont know what to do either :/ and it would feel better with a 360 pad, and playing with my RL friends.But still, 64 players...

Look it just comes down to this....64 people per match on PC. Most people would just leave it at that and say nuff said...but I will leave you with an example.

Here is the Caspian Border 64 player multiplayer trailer.

http://www.youtube.c...battlefield%203

I am gonna first get it on the 360 because most of my friends are getting it on the 360 and I am then gonna get it for the PC for the epic 64 player battles.

It all matters on how you play, in my opinion jet flying will be WAY easier on the pc due to being able to connect a controller for flying as for the ps3 you're stuck with the two sticks. Though most people can drive and tank operate a lot easier with those than with the mouse and key board on the pc. It all matters on how you work.