Sign in to follow this  
RockbeatsPaper

Canadians Eat This?

Man just the cookie cutter poutine is absolute fucking heaven high or not, nevermind all those ingredients they were showing... Holy hell.

Literally do not understand how Americans can look at that and not be appea-oh wait because its Canadian thats why.

das nasty, they dont wear gloves when they make the food

That's because Canadians don't need them. HOW CAN YOU DIRTY UP DA FOOD IF YOU AINT DIRTY?

EDIT: Also, to anyone who thinks it looks gross but hasn't tried it, kindly shut the fuck up. I don't know how americans can't love it, it has french fries, cheese AND gravy!

DUDE UH, THATS LOOKS FUCKING DELICIOUS. Seriously. I want some poutine now. Also lol, ok, french fries are made of potatoes, but then they put more potatoes on top? AWW YEAH DOUBLE POTATOES. Gimme.

Poutine is bomb as FUCK. You'd have to be crazy to not like it; Canadian or not.

There's nothing better than getting drunk as fuck, stumbling downtown and finding a great poutine.

das nasty, they dont wear gloves when they make the food

LOL, have you never been to a restaurant before?

Poutine is bomb as FUCK. You'd have to be crazy to not like it; Canadian or not.

There's nothing better than getting drunk as fuck, stumbling downtown and finding a great poutine.

LOL, have you never been to a restaurant before?

Yeah well we all know that some places don't use gloves, which is pretty unsanitary, but you'd figure if he's being videotaped he would wear some gloves to at least create the allusion that the place is clean lol.

The fries with cheese and gravy didn't sound too bad, but some of the crap they were piling onto some of those dishes seem repulsive to me.

Hahah it looks like the place is dirtier if they wear gloves. Canadians wash their hands, they don't just keep cooking for the entire day.

Hahah it looks like the place is dirtier if they wear gloves. Canadians wash their hands, they don't just keep cooking for the entire day.

quoted for prejudice

i think it looks pretty good, but it would probably more appetizing to americans if they weren't called "cheese curds"

i mean wtf, i eat cheese on fries all day er day

poutines are amazing, NY fries' poutines are amaing. Those of you in the T dizzle O, if you haven't gone to smoke's poutinerie yet.. GO it's at Bathurst and Queen West.

@Dojima, it is pronounced poo-teen... those that pronounce it poo-ten are fakers or complete retards. lol

LOL wtf? Poutine is the best. I make it maybe once a week at my place. Honestly people that have never tried it should give it a try & then tell us if they like it or not. I can guarantee you guys will love it once you try it.

@echo i have been there before. Its amazinngggg

@Dojima, it is pronounced poo-teen... those that pronounce it poo-ten are fakers or complete retards. lol

Or seperatist Québecoise bastards.

=)