Sign in to follow this  
Zoxopirezox Jared

Battlefield 3, or MW3?

I have never played a battlefield game. Played the cods. Had atleast 100 more deaths then kills in everyone. Bought bad company 1. Had super fun time. Not sure about BFBC 2 if there is a unranked match thing. Cause I hate fighting against people that have shit like "MEGA UBER POWERFUL 1 HIT KILL GUN!!!!!!" If so getting BF3 and BFBC 2. MW3 would only get for the survival thing.

I've played both from the beginning, Battlefield 1942 and Call of Duty.

Both had their great attributes such as Battlefield's open ended multiplayer, vehicles and weapons.

Call of Duty with their fuck you to MoH and the single player where you actually feel like you are realistically part of a war, and not some one man army. (No pun intended)

But I must say I am (somewhat) looking forward to Battlefield 3 over MW3. Although in my personal opinion and I'm sure anyone else who has played it would agree...I don't think it will beat Battlefield 2. Because Battlefield never needed singleplayer to be a great game.

TL;DR I CHOOSE BATTLEFIELD 3.

I'll buy both of them and play either for different reasons. They're two different games which both offer very exciting and unique gameplay so there for, I have no need to choose between games that I've that's not even been released yet.