Sign in to follow this  
Wallace

Quake 3 arena Vs Black Ops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhcmhyVjvrc&feature=mh_lolz&list=FLtkoPRvWW0fo

Its funny cause my experience with black ops was the same. I played SnD cause that was the only thing I could play to level up fast (Im a level 48 and still get my ass handed to me by level 20's.) And I always got killed by some guy hiding in a corner of a area. Then he mocks me telling me I suck dick at the game.

Q3 is pretty sweet, but I hate how higher level play basically centers around camping/timing powerups correctly. Would be cooler to see a high level instagib rail match.

edit: haha, that was some insane railing near the end.

Responding to the OP, I should post some of my friend's Blops vids. He runs around nonstop and rapes the serv. Not many play like him, though.

Q3 is pretty sweet, but I hate how higher level play basically centers around camping/timing powerups correctly. Would be cooler to see a high level instagib rail match.

edit: haha, that was some insane railing near the end.

Responding to the OP, I should post some of my friend's Blops vids. He runs around nonstop and rapes the serv. Not many play like him, though.

I do. I dont rape. I get killed by the same exact 2 weapons. AK74U and Famas.

Run around with an AK74U/Famas then. I played S&D for about 2 months before quitting, and my K/D was about 2.6 (played S&D exclusively) or so just running around with an Olympia/Ballistic, Famas/CZ75, or an AK74U. Simple game. Ps3

Both of those are good weps, but they're not needed to be good. Friend never uses FAMAS and only uses AK74U sometimes.

cs/quake3 arena = best competitive fps ever. fuck all those games that let you get hp back by hiding behind a corner as well, health packs are tolerable.

as dojima said, pro q3 really is dependent on timing spawns for the mega armor/rocket/rail, but at least the 3 main guns require skills in the only real 3 aspects of fps aiming- tracking (lightning gun), timing (rail), and leading (rockets)

in every game there are those overused weapons though, ak/m4 in cs, ak74u/famas in blops, rail/rockets/lightning gun in q3, rcp90 in goldeneye ;)

there was an old q3a pro named "czm" who made a game on the q3a engine called "ultrono" which pretty much epitomized the idea of raw skill in fps, but it never caught on. its a free game that is worth a quick dl if you can find someone to play with, basically just q3a stripped down with spheres instead of character models and a bullseye at the center which constitutes the "head" with a lightning gun, rail, and rocket launcher.

edit: also for some reason i enjoy the SnD mode of MW2 to blops, dunno why it just felt better

also for some reason i enjoy the SnD mode of MW2 to blops, dunno why it just felt better

Only reason I would like MW2 over blops SnD is for being able to tube all the way to there spawn at the beginning and win.