Sign in to follow this  
Ironsteel

So, uh, care to explain to me why some of you...

I used that a few times a good while back, and it works pretty well, but I realized I only needed to do that if I'd built up a strong tolerance.

I soon decided I was better off sticking to less pills, less frequently. It let me get more use out of them, and made getting high more enjoyable and unique.

I would use cold water extraction even if I wasn't planning on taking a dose with a dangerous amount of acetaminophen. It's just a lot better for your body in general.

Eh, I'd consider it if I'd been drinking a lot prior or planned on drinking after.

However, the acetaminophen of 2-3 pills once a week isn't going to ruin my liver, not by a long shot. Plus I have my suspicions the efficiency of the opiates is somewhat reduced by the process.

I actually have done that once before and it turned out just fine. I don't like lifting high though so I don't do it. Gaining muscle mass is mostly about diet anyways in which case weed would definitely help you eat more.

Lol at autocorrect leaving below unedited

Lol it not just about diet, it is for sure a part of it. But no gaining muscles mass is about exhausting your

Muscles causing your body to rapidly repair and adapt which increases strength and size. Weed relaxes your muscles which makes it hard to reach your max and break down enough cels and get enough bloodin flowing to the target muscle.

Tldr version weed relaxes your muscles which hinders much growth.

Also weed does not magically make yur stomach bigger. You just get hunger and eat until you are full. Man being serious is boring and All i Wanamaker do is smoke now.

Eh, I'd consider it if I'd been drinking a lot prior or planned on drinking after.

However, the acetaminophen of 2-3 pills once a week isn't going to ruin my liver, not by a long shot. Plus I have my suspicions the efficiency of the opiates is somewhat reduced by the process.

buy oxy contin or oxy-ir

same exact thing as perks (oxycodone) minus the tylenol. plus they're usually cheaper per mg and its way better than hydrocodone, ms, fentanyl, dilaudid, etc

seriously try getting laid on opiates if you havent

Lol at autocorrect leaving below unedited

Lol it not just about diet, it is for sure a part of it. But no gaining muscles mass is about exhausting your

Muscles causing your body to rapidly repair and adapt which increases strength and size. Weed relaxes your muscles which makes it hard to reach your max and break down enough cels and get enough bloodin flowing to the target muscle.

Tldr version weed relaxes your muscles which hinders much growth.

Also weed does not magically make yur stomach bigger. You just get hunger and eat until you are full. Man being serious is boring and All i Wanamaker do is smoke now.

I never said it was just about diet, but diet is a HUGE factor in building muscle. Break down your muscles all you want but if you're not giving your body proper nutrition then you're wasting your time. Your muscles grow out of the gym, not in it. I don't believe weed makes it harder to reach your max at all. My friend loves smoking before lifting and it hasn't hindered his progress. Regardless, no one recommended smoking before lifting and smoking after lifting does not have an effect on growth. No one said it makes your stomach bigger either.

tl;dr I'll try drugs to sample the experience, but I don't keep any as a habit except weed, which just serves as a relaxation tool for me.

I'd say of all the drugs I've done... ecstasy was actually the most interesting. Being a hardcore introvert, ecstasy basically turned me into a total extravert. I could not stop talking to people, and wanting to be genuinely around them. It especially thrilled me when previously I was under the assumption that ecstasy would make me want to fuck any breathing thing, but actually it seemed like my sex drive completely vanished. I just wanted to be friendly, talk with people and get to know them. Pretty neat walking down the school hallways feeling like you're 5 pounds, in your own little mental paradise. It was very strange for me, since I'm a fairly egotistical person who keeps to himself, so to be transformed into a person who's actively seeking to help and communicate with people was definitely an experience I won't forget.

Also of all the highs I've experienced, doing hits of Gravol was probably the strangest. If you put yourself in an environment where you need to stay awake, it's horrible. It's interesting, but you're fighting to not fall asleep the entire time and everytime you open your eyes it's like you just woke up and don't know where the fuck anything is. I was sitting next to some kid in my accounting class when I was on it and everytime I opened my eyes I would jump, because I forgot he was there. This happened ~7 times =/

I know, I know, E isn't the real thing (MDMA) and is often a shitmix. That's why I haven't done it since. One thing that made me very uneasy about it though is the inability to eat. Literally every single type of food seems so so repulsive on E... Felt really unnatural.

buy oxy contin or oxy-ir

same exact thing as perks (oxycodone) minus the tylenol. plus they're usually cheaper per mg and its way better than hydrocodone, ms, fentanyl, dilaudid, etc

I have before. But I don't actually have a regular supply. However, just a second ago I brokered a deal for 8 5mg lortabs from a friend, and the kid has no idea how weak those are and is charging me $45 for all of them. It's an extremely steep price, I'm essentially getting ripped off, but I have the money to spare and he's a very close friend and really does need it for food.

But sex on opiates? I've tried fapping on them before, and usually I just can't get it stimulated enough.

I never said it was just about diet, but diet is a HUGE factor in building muscle. Break down your muscles all you want but if you're not giving your body proper nutrition then you're wasting your time. Your muscles grow out of the gym, not in it. I don't believe weed makes it harder to reach your max at all. My friend loves smoking before lifting and it hasn't hindered his progress. Regardless, no one recommended smoking before lifting and smoking after lifting does not have an effect on growth. No one said it makes your stomach bigger either.

You don't actually read my post do you on my phone or else I'd quote everything I said and then you restating it again. No, your friend does not reach his max while high. There's a reason why bodybuilder take caffeine and muscle activators for a pre-workout drink. You need an increase flow of oxygen and blood flowing to your muscles to achieve max poetanial. Being high would be like taking a moderate tranquilizer or sedative. Which wouldnt let your friend reach his true max.

Tldr version, your friend is working out wrong if he wants max results or any really. Sure youcan workout high, you can workout on fire too, doesn't mean you should.

buy oxy contin or oxy-ir

You dont just fucking buy oxy.

Oxy contin is a fucking brand. It's oxycodone with less filler, and contain alot more oxy depending on which pill.

Percocet is 5mg oxycodone with 325 mg ace.

you really think oxycodone is better than morphine, fentanyl, and dilly's?

yeahok bro.

You don't actually read my post do you on my phone or else I'd quote everything I said and then you restating it again. No, your friend does not reach his max while high. There's a reason why bodybuilder take caffeine and muscle activators for a pre-workout drink. You need an increase flow of oxygen and blood flowing to your muscles to achieve max poetanial. Being high would be like taking a moderate tranquilizer or sedative. Which wouldnt let your friend reach his true max.Tldr version, your friend is working out wrong if he wants max results or any really. Sure youcan workout high, you can workout on fire too, doesn't mean you should.
I do read your posts which is why I replied to everything in it. Try using consistent, clear grammar and there wouldn't be any confusion. Yes, my friend did reach his max. In fact he actually surpassed what he thought his max should be based on the weight and reps he did last workout. He isn 't working out wrong at all and he gets consistent results whether he's high or not. There's no way being high would prevent you from getting any results, that's just a plain false statement. His 405 squat and 395 deadlift certainly attest to that. And comparing working out high and on fire is a horrible comparison and just sounds silly.

I do read your posts which is why I replied to everything in it. Try using consistent, clear grammar and there wouldn't be any confusion. Yes, my friend did reach his max. In fact he actually surpassed what he thought his max should be based on the weight and reps he did last workout. He isn 't working out wrong at all and he gets consistent results whether he's high or not. There's no way being high would prevent you from getting any results, that's just a plain false statement. His 405 squat and 395 deadlift certainly attest to that. And comparing working out high and on fire is a horrible comparison and just sounds silly.

I was on vacation using my shitty phone with autocorrect. =bad grammar and hilarious results. No it is wrong lol I explained the science behind why it is wrong, which you can look up if you care enough. The first comparison was silly that is why I did it. Honestly I reread my posts and it is completely understandable you just ignored it :(. He is getting around 1/3 of the results he would if he didn't smoke. Not saying DON'T smoke, fuck I miss weed, but if you are trying to get mad results it is counter productive to smoke at all. Smoking before and after a workout is much worse.

And to the point you're trying to make about how he is getting results. I can work out blazed every day too and still increse strength, but it would be nothing compared to doing it the right way. I have a friend that only eats fast food and is ripped and another that drinks 7 days a week. It just if you are trying to be serious about it and get MAX results which is what I said in earlier posst. You are doing it wrong because what I said before.

TLDR- I am a trainer, crossfitter, boxer, workoutaholic. TRUST ME BROSKI AND I WILL LEAD YOU TO GREATNESS.

I was on vacation using my shitty phone with autocorrect. =bad grammar and hilarious results. No it is wrong lol I explained the science behind why it is wrong, which you can look up if you care enough. The first comparison was silly that is why I did it. Honestly I reread my posts and it is completely understandable you just ignored it :(. He is getting around 1/3 of the results he would if he didn't smoke. Not saying DON'T smoke, fuck I miss weed, but if you are trying to get mad results it is counter productive to smoke at all. Smoking before and after a workout is much worse. And to the point you're trying to make about how he is getting results. I can work out blazed every day too and still increse strength, but it would be nothing compared to doing it the right way. I have a friend that only eats fast food and is ripped and another that drinks 7 days a week. It just if you are trying to be serious about it and get MAX results which is what I said in earlier posst. You are doing it wrong because what I said before.TLDR- I am a trainer, crossfitter, boxer, workoutaholic. TRUST ME BROSKI AND I WILL LEAD YOU TO GREATNESS.
Nah I didn't ignore what you said. Weed isn't going to make a substantial difference on muscle growth. Unless you provide me with a reliable study that proves this then your point isn't very compelling anyways. You have no idea whether he's getting 1/3 results, you're just throwing out numbers. It may relax your muscles but this doesn't mean your muscles won't grow or that you'll get hardly any growth. The difference would be like gaining .1 pounds of muscle versus your max potential of .2 pounds. Smoking weed isn't going to rob you of major pounds of muscle mass, that's just ridiculous. Just sounds like an urban myth, such as squatting below parallel will blow out your knees.

Lays originals is my choice for a good time. The salty oil scent that comes out of the bag is just intoxicating. I'd smell so much that my noise would curl up from the sheer deliciousness.You could bring this shit to parties and everyone would want to try it. That first chip out of the bag seems so radiant when light beams on it, it forces the room you're in to glow gold. Now that first bite is going to be crisp and full of rich tasty flavor your mouth could ever chew on. After that first chip is down, the second one will become even more enticing. Just let everything go and forget about anything worrisome. You need weed for this.

I have before. But I don't actually have a regular supply. However, just a second ago I brokered a deal for 8 5mg lortabs from a friend, and the kid has no idea how weak those are and is charging me $45 for all of them. It's an extremely steep price, I'm essentially getting ripped off, but I have the money to spare and he's a very close friend and really does need it for food.

But sex on opiates? I've tried fapping on them before, and usually I just can't get it stimulated enough.

yeah i think you're just giving your money to your friend, 8 5mg lortabs would have been worth $10 when i was doing them. but yeah getting laid on opiates rules just make sure she is on them too or else she'll be too raw 3 hours in and be begging for you to finish.

You dont just fucking buy oxy.

Oxy contin is a fucking brand. It's oxycodone with less filler, and contain alot more oxy depending on which pill.

Percocet is 5mg oxycodone with 325 mg ace.

you really think oxycodone is better than morphine, fentanyl, and dilly's?

yeahok bro.

i'm not sure where to start with this post. i suppose i should first inform you that oxy contin is a purdue (purdue = brand) owned trademark for a time released oxycodone product. they also sell other products with the contin trademarked time release mechanism, such as MS contin. i dont know why you would expect me to call oxy contin by any other name, it would be retarded for me to always refer to xanax as alprozolam or klonopin as clonazepam solely because a company has the brand name trademarked.

i'm not sure exactly what you mean by "less filler" besides the pills are smaller per mg of oxy, and no shit they may contain more or less oxy depending on the pill. that is why they're distributed in different mg pills. i used to sell oxy 160s for $70 to kids all day err day. i appreciate you taking the time out to tell me exactly how much tylenol is in a 5mg perc, as i would never have known reading it on the side of every fucking script bottle i've ever seen.

and yes i think oxycodone rules all opiates besides the dreaded diacetylmorphine, which i hope for your sake you don't use. i have.

have fun eating 300mg of MS to get a worse high than you would off a 40mg oxy

Lays originals is my choice for a good time. The salty oil scent that comes out of the bag is just intoxicating. I'd smell so much that my noise would curl up from the sheer deliciousness.You could bring this shit to parties and everyone would want to try it. That first chip out of the bag seems so radiant when light beams on it, it forces the room you're in to glow gold. Now that first bite is going to be crisp and full of rich tasty flavor your mouth could ever chew on. After that first chip is down, the second one will become even more enticing. Just let everything go and forget about anything worrisome. You need weed for this.

Woah, where did you come from?

Nah I didn't ignore what you said. Weed isn't going to make a substantial difference on muscle growth. Unless you provide me with a reliable study that proves this then your point isn't very compelling anyways. You have no idea whether he's getting 1/3 results, you're just throwing out numbers. It may relax your muscles but this doesn't mean your muscles won't grow or that you'll get hardly any growth. The difference would be like gaining .1 pounds of muscle versus your max potential of .2 pounds. Smoking weed isn't going to rob you of major pounds of muscle mass, that's just ridiculous. Just sounds like an urban myth, such as squatting below parallel will blow out your knees.

Oh well I tried. I lost interest in this conversation keep telling your friends to keep smoking before and after. I told you to go look it up if you want. Since I studied this, I recalled the sources, but in no way care enough to search through them and link you each credible source. Like I said it is the wrong way and it is not a tenth of a difference. It is a pretty high percentage change between not smoking and smoking. It is almost common sense, but you seem to just be determined to go against that. Oh well I still think you either chose not to read it or it went over your head.

Oh well that was my good deed for the year, trying to help someone help their friend learn to work-out. Back to my usual nonsense post.

Oh well I tried. I lost interest in this conversation keep telling your friends to keep smoking before and after. I told you to go look it up if you want. Since I studied this, I recalled the sources, but in no way care enough to search through them and link you each credible source. Like I said it is the wrong way and it is not a tenth of a difference. It is a pretty high percentage change between not smoking and smoking. It is almost common sense, but you seem to just be determined to go against that. Oh well I still think you either chose not to read it or it went over your head. Oh well that was my good deed for the year, trying to help someone help their friend learn to work-out. Back to my usual nonsense post.
I never told my friend to smoke before or after working out. I told you what he does. I did look it up and found nothing at all. Provide me with a source and then maybe ill believe what you're saying. Smoking before may prevent maximum bloodflow, but its not going to cause a high percentage change in muscle growth. You aren't going to lose out on 50% of gains because you smoked a j before lifting. That's a pretty absurd amount and gains are based on a lot more factors rather than just on the workout anyways. Rest and relaxation for your muscles is very important for mass and strength gains and smoking would put you in a more relaxed state so I really don't see how smoking later after a workout would hinder gains at all.

I did some further research and smoking before a workout isn't bad. Marijuana is a mild vasodilator, which means it widens the blood vessels and allows for increased bloodflow. This would help with the lifting pump, not hinder it. Those preworkouts you mentioned in a previous post employ the use of vasodilators such as arginine and chemicals to stimulate nitric oxide. These are major vasodilators which greatly increase bloodflow and help produce a better "pump".

Oh well I tried. I lost interest in this conversation keep telling your friends to keep smoking before and after. I told you to go look it up if you want. Since I studied this, I recalled the sources, but in no way care enough to search through them and link you each credible source. Like I said it is the wrong way and it is not a tenth of a difference. It is a pretty high percentage change between not smoking and smoking. It is almost common sense, but you seem to just be determined to go against that. Oh well I still think you either chose not to read it or it went over your head.

Oh well that was my good deed for the year, trying to help someone help their friend learn to work-out. Back to my usual nonsense post.

Not backing up what you claim makes you look like an idiot. Just saying.

Not backing up what you claim makes you look like an idiot. Just saying.

This is why I usually just post nonsense because people are soooo determined they are right even when they have no experience.

LOL. It is called common sense. As I said, I explained the science. He can google it if he wants. I felt that since I am experienced in fitness and weight lifting, I would tell him it is not right. But of course he feels the need to defend his friend, when he himself is not doing it.

I never told my friend to smoke before or after working out. I told you what he does. I did look it up and found nothing at all. Provide me with a source and then maybe ill believe what you're saying. Smoking before may prevent maximum bloodflow, but its not going to cause a high percentage change in muscle growth. You aren't going to lose out on 50% of gains because you smoked a j before lifting. That's a pretty absurd amount and gains are based on a lot more factors rather than just on the workout anyways. Rest and relaxation for your muscles is very important for mass and strength gains and smoking would put you in a more relaxed state so I really don't see how smoking later after a workout would hinder gains at all.

I did some further research and smoking before a workout isn't bad. Marijuana is a mild vasodilator, which means it widens the blood vessels and allows for increased bloodflow. This would help with the lifting pump, not hinder it. Those preworkouts you mentioned in a previous post employ the use of vasodilators such as arginine and chemicals to stimulate nitric oxide. These are major vasodilators which greatly increase bloodflow and help produce a better "pump".

Smoking weed decreases testosterone levels and, also lowers prolactin, thyroid, and growth hormone. It also increases estrogen levels and when lowering testosterone that is going to negatively effect you in the gym. Sorry dude as I said he is doing it wrong, sure it can work, but as I said I can workout on fire, on acid, on alcohol, on koolaid and still get results, but taking the right supplements and not smoking will increase you're gain massively. I would say in the 35-65% range if you are lifting right.

As for your rude post Equal, citing sources is annoying and personally I typed it "effects on testerone by smoking weed" on google and got 5-7 academic journals among hundreds of other studies. If you feel like trying that hard on a forum to prove someone wrong, who was trying to help keep looking for information you can't decipher.

OH LOL btw with the whole WEED makes blood pressure and blood flow increase I had to laugh at that because HIGH blood pressure can be treated by smoking weed. It causes hypotension which of course is a result of LBP. When you first start smoking or taking any drug it causes a rise in blood pressure, but after consistent uses bye bye blood flow. It increase heart rate by quite a bit and increases body temperature, but with low blood pressure this is going to hinder endurance.

TLDR; Like I said I am not saying don't smoke weed. If you are trying to be a bodybuilder or athlete you can smoke weed sometimes sure. Smoking before and after every workout is going to reduce results obviously. You can still get gains, but nowhere near doing it the right way. Man this is the only topic that could get me to be serious, otherwise I would of posted "shut up, your friend is weak as shit come at me bro".

This is why I usually just post nonsense because people are soooo determined they are right even when they have no experience. LOL. It is called common sense. As I said, I explained the science. He can google it if he wants. I felt that since I am experienced in fitness and weight lifting, I would tell him it is not right. But of course he feels the need to defend his friend, when he himself is not doing it. Smoking weed decreases testosterone levels and, also lowers prolactin, thyroid, and growth hormone. It also increases estrogen levels and when lowering testosterone that is going to negatively effect you in the gym. Sorry dude as I said he is doing it wrong, sure it can work, but as I said I can workout on fire, on acid, on alcohol, on koolaid and still get results, but taking the right supplements and not smoking will increase you're gain massively. I would say in the 35-65% range if you are lifting right.As for your rude post Equal, citing sources is annoying and personally I typed it "effects on testerone by smoking weed" on google and got 5-7 academic journals among hundreds of other studies. If you feel like trying that hard on a forum to prove someone wrong, who was trying to help keep looking for information you can't decipher.OH LOL btw with the whole WEED makes blood pressure and blood flow increase I had to laugh at that because HIGH blood pressure can be treated by smoking weed. It causes hypotension which of course is a result of LBP. When you first start smoking or taking any drug it causes a rise in blood pressure, but after consistent uses bye bye blood flow. It increase heart rate by quite a bit and increases body temperature, but with low blood pressure this is going to hinder endurance. TLDR; Like I said I am not saying don't smoke weed. If you are trying to be a bodybuilder or athlete you can smoke weed sometimes sure. Smoking before and after every workout is going to reduce results obviously. You can still get gains, but nowhere near doing it the right way. Man this is the only topic that could get me to be serious, otherwise I would of posted "shut up, your friend is weak as shit come at me bro".
I don't care about what my friend does, its about misinformation. I don't like it. It isn't common sense because your science is wrong. Sorry brah. THC is a vasodialator, this is a fact. Vasodialation is actually due to the RELAXATION of smooth muscle cells. I never said it increased blood pressure. Of course it decreases blood pressure that's what happens when your vessels widen aka vasodilation. Arginine and other things in preworkouts can also lower blood pressure. This then helps increase bloodflow. Your first hypothesis is debunked.Now on to this new line of defense. You just posted a huge urban myth that is supported by studies from 20 to 30 years ago where as recent studies point to this "weed lower test levels,etc" as false. It doesn't lower testosterone. Keep making yourself look like an ass as you get more sarcastic and agitated that your science just doesn't hold up.