Sign in to follow this  
Fruggles

Regends of the Reague

I would play and fuck shit up, but I'm too lazy to update the launcher. It's been so long, I bet ya it would be 2 hours of updates. I used to play AP Shaco :>

Edited by Seabagz

eis5rt.jpg

Had a nice 8-0 placement matches before I actually got out of unranked in s3, my elo there was currently 1524

Edited by Ryziou

Had a nice 8-0 placement matches before I actually got out of unranked in s3, my elo there was currently 1524

Yo where dem black cleavers at dogg, fo real one?\

What's the point, they were getting nerfed, plus there are way better items that equal to the same/lower price of just stacking cleavers.

Edit: Finished my placement matches and I now have 1605, awesome.

Edited by Ryziou

Yipenta.png

And for all you nigs back in the day.

Evelynn.png

Holy shit is that innervating locket?

I'm guessing you're talking about the item in the second picture, in slot one? No, that was Zhonyas Ring. It was a combination of a Deathcap, and an hourglass. It was one item that was made from a blasting wand and a Needlessly large rod.

Edited by O.G.

Yipenta.png

And for all you nigs back in the day.

Evelynn.png

Holy shit is that innervating locket?

I'm guessing you're talking about the item in the second picture, in slot one? No, that was Zhonyas Ring. It was a combination of a Deathcap, and an hourglass. It was one item that was made from a blasting wand and a Needlessly large rod.

Zhonyas ring was so gay.

"At this point in the game I get caught by not only all 5 members of the enemy team, but one of my own team who has defected. So here I use Safeguard, and Iron Will, giving me tons of lifesteal and spell vamp. Then, I get up and go make some tea. Eventually, the enemy team realizes they are attacking me in vain, and give up. I come back to pick up the pentakill, along with a sixth kill on my teammate."

Great fucking video.