Sign in to follow this  
Papa

COD MW3

How is it getting any easier?

Because there's a mass amount that appear to come out one by one. So you're basically sitting there like a duck hunt until you finally get overwelmed by them adding more and more. I just find the latest CODs as shoot the entire time, with not having to take a moment to coordinate any basic type of strategy.

I enjoy the pace of its multiplayer, I'll probably pick it up after I tire of Battlefield 3. Also, I love Horde style gameplay, a nice addon for any game IMO.

The AI is about as smart as a rock in Call of Duty.

I completely agree that the AI is terrible, but I don't think they've tried this type of thing in COD before.

I can't wait to get it because of the singleplayer. I will probably like the multiplayer a lot if infinityward puts their money were their mouth is and really brings the gameplay back to its COD4 roots...

I'm only going to buy thid because my friends are getting it. Otherwise I'd be on BF3. I mean what other game allows you to chop down trees with a sniper bullet?

:3

have fun playing COD while im cruising around in my vehicles in BF3!

I'm not saying I'm getting COD. Hell, I've already pre-orderd BF3 and played the alpha.

I might buy it, but honestly its been the same game since CoD4, this is more of the same. The feeling of a kill in multiplayer is nice, and the levelling up keeps your playing for a while, but thats it. People like it en masse because they have no juxtaposition; No comparison point. I'm going to stick with Battlefield 3, the multiplayer looks like it will be fun as hell, and the reason I like multiplayer in Halo and CoD is really theres so much more going on with vehicles and all that, CoD is just a bunch of people lone-wolfing with assault rifles and unrealistic snipers.

I can't wait to get it because of the singleplayer.

Wat. CoD singleplayer is a joke. Its way too linear, way too scripted, and wayyyyy too short. Also badly designed and just plain crap. Blackops was about 3 hours long, and would have taken 50 minutes if it wasn't for the scripted events.

I would buy it just for this. Cause if I dare try to play multiplayer im going to rage way more then I am having fun. In Black Ops I checked my combat record and I had died 200 more times then I had gotten kills. Only COD I had a chance in was COD 4. And now a days theres cheaters everywhere in there. And also random children asking for infections.

Wat. CoD singleplayer is a joke. Its way too linear, way too scripted, and wayyyyy too short. Also badly designed and just plain crap. Blackops was about 3 hours long, and would have taken 50 minutes if it wasn't for the scripted events.

I liked the all of the single player campaigns that were done by infinity ward (COD, COD2, COD4, and MW2). The AI is shit but the set pieces are always pretty epic!