Sign in to follow this  
Fruggles

An absurd TvZ

He made to many mutas and no corrupters... no shit he lost lol

it's called muta/ling. Look dat up. He wasn't fighting air, why would he go corruptors??? Mutas > tanks/hellions. Blackafail.

Why did he not tech switch or get T3 after containing him that long :/

^^I asked myself the same Q :|

he already had the upgs for it, idk why he wouldn't - I would say he just kept having to worry about holding a mining base, but at one point he had 2k mins, and then was up 70 supply, so...he defo could/should have. Ohwell. Next time.

EDIT: sick sig Bob... I O.O'd at those ravens (until I realized they were just following marines :(

it's called muta/ling. Look dat up. He wasn't fighting air, why would he go corruptors??? Mutas > tanks/hellions. Blackafail.

^^I asked myself the same Q :|

he already had the upgs for it, idk why he wouldn't - I would say he just kept having to worry about holding a mining base, but at one point he had 2k mins, and then was up 70 supply, so...he defo could/should have. Ohwell. Next time.

EDIT: sick sig Bob... I O.O'd at those ravens (until I realized they were just following marines :(

The corruptors would have helped severely to deal with the Thors. I should know, I got from Silver to Plat USING the muta-ling tactic -.-

The corruptors would have helped severely to deal with the Thors. I should know, I got from Silver to Plat USING the muta-ling tactic -.-

Wat....

Roaches would actually be better since they're cost effective vs. Thors and they can actually shoot Thors...

Wat....

Roaches would actually be better since they're cost effective vs. Thors and they can actually shoot Thors...

True, but I don't think he had a roach warren at the time. Also, I'm more of a go with what's available kinda fella lol