Sign in to follow this  
Waylon

Truth or Propaganda?

Listen to the song and tell me your opinion. Is it truth or is it some sort of truths manipulated into propaganda? I know Vinnie is a so called Muslim which could be some sort of extremist propaganda. Everyone that knows of David Icke knows he is either very intelligent or an intellectual conspiracist. I've never heard of "the black pope" or "skeletons on the moon". Any ways, I like the song and would like to hear what you have to say. Do you believe in Illuminati?

I haven't seen any evidence of the Illuminati.

Most of the theories being espoused in that video are patently false.

All in all, it's pretty silly.

Also, >skeletons on the moon

J1Awy.jpg

Where is your proof though? I mean, if you are going to say its all not true, prove it.

What?

Extrodinary claims require ordinary evidence.

The burden of proof lies on the nutjobs who present the ideas, not people who refute them.

What?

Extrodinary claims require ordinary evidence.

The burden of proof lies on the nutjobs who present the ideas, not people who refute them.

Right, because our Government presents us with all the truths right? Never hide anything? Isn't it just as nutty to educate our children false history? I'm not saying that the lyrics are truthful but I'm not doubting them either. It would make me ignorant to say its not true without proof. However, I could say its a bit far fetched (not that I am). Some of the lyrics are accurate, such as fluoride in our water and in prozac. Its a fact fluoride causes cancer. I don't have the education that Vinnie or Icke has. What a crazy scenario it would be if a skeleton was really found! I wouldn't consider these guys "nut-jobs" though.

Who do you trust these days?

Right, because our Government presents us with all the truths right? Never hide anything? Isn't it just as nutty to educate our children false history? I'm not saying that the lyrics are truthful but I'm not doubting them either. It would make me ignorant to say its not true without proof. However, I could say its a bit far fetched (not that I am). Some of the lyrics are accurate, such as fluoride in our water and in prozac. Its a fact fluoride causes cancer. I don't have the education that Vinnie or Icke has. What a crazy scenario it would be if a skeleton was really found! I wouldn't consider these guys "nut-jobs" though.

Who do you trust these days?

As Goldentongue already explained, the burden of proof lies on the person making the assertion. I've heard countless people making assertions like the ones made in that video and I have yet to see a shred of credible evidence in support of them. That is sufficient reason for me to believe that they are not in fact correct in their assertions.

As Goldentongue already explained, the burden of proof lies on the person making the assertion. I've heard countless people making assertions like the ones made in that video and I have yet to see a shred of credible evidence in support of them. That is sufficient reason for me to believe that they are not in fact correct in their assertions.

There is no shred of evidence that the bible is accurate but billions follow that...

I read that there was fluoride in our water in a magic school bus book when I was 8. It's there for the purpose of aiding against cavities.

trolololol as we all know. small amounts of fluoride but we aren't suppose to eat or drink it. Its also used as a preservative and we (people) consume too much.

Yeahh jewinators right...fluorides in toothpaste. Its to help teeth :/ they are just spouting random crap really.

I find it funny that many just automatically turn there heads when they hear things like what is in the song, yet you believe in god, bibles, planets that you have never seen for yourself, history that is taught to you in school which is inaccurate, vaccines, etc.

Super Novacaine, have you ever even searched for a truth? If not, I wouldn't make such a bold statement. And sounds like ICP? Really? lol

Many do follow the bible, but thats based on faith, not evidence. Thats their choice, frankly I think they are wrong, and while some of the ways they say you should live life are quite nice, I'm not going to blindly believe that there is a wizard in the sky controlling EVERYTHING, even though really it makes more sense that it was something for people to believe before science was able to explain most things that god is credited for. Lets assume that most people on these forums like to base their beliefs on evidence, not blind faith and listening to what a local pedophile told you. (At least in Ireland. Seriously, look it up, basically every priest here fucks little children, theres a news story every week about it.

There is no shred of evidence that the bible is accurate but billions follow that...

I find it funny that many just automatically turn there heads when they hear things like what is in the song, yet you believe in god, bibles, planets that you have never seen for yourself, history that is taught to you in school which is inaccurate, vaccines, etc.

You are assuming we do believe in organized religion, which I personally dont for reasons stated in my other post, and yeah, I guess when the people at NASA show pictures of some planet, or say that there is one they are interested in, I dont go without reason 'I CALL BS' because it's perfectly logical to assume they are telling the truth.

I haven't got reason to believe the people in this video for numerous reasons. Yeah, they look like insane clown posse, they are a bunch of whiteys who are acting like gangsters, and claiming they do so because they are scared of the government. What research have they done into the statements they make? Do they have any kind of qualification? Because if they did, I would understand why they are dubious about these things, if they had reason to look into it, but no, funnily enough, I have two theories: Either A) They are total idiots, or B) They just want people to look at their video.

about fluoride in toothpaste:

http://www.fluoridealert.org/

I really hate to link just 1 site, but on that site you'll find links to multiple studies on just how unbeneficial fluoride is. I mean if it did have upsides at least there'd be an arguement for using it, but overall it just seems pointless to have it in there.

as to why, that kind of branches into some conspiracy stuff which goes hand in hand with the internet but god do i ever find it fruitless to go into conspiracies on here.

You are assuming we do believe in organized religion, which I personally dont for reasons stated in my other post, and yeah, I guess when the people at NASA show pictures of some planet, or say that there is one they are interested in, I dont go without reason 'I CALL BS' because it's perfectly logical to assume they are telling the truth.

I haven't got reason to believe the people in this video for numerous reasons. Yeah, they look like insane clown posse, they are a bunch of whiteys who are acting like gangsters, and claiming they do so because they are scared of the government. What research have they done into the statements they make? Do they have any kind of qualification? Because if they did, I would understand why they are dubious about these things, if they had reason to look into it, but no, funnily enough, I have two theories: Either A) They are total idiots, or B) They just want people to look at their video.

I am not assuming you follow the bible, or god. The use of "you" wasn't directed towards you but to the general public. Vinnie paz isn't a clown painting his face trying to rap about nonsense. He actually talks about a lot of issues in most his songs that are ignored everyday. I believe he studied in Egypt. He isn't just singing about bullshit. Many of the things he talks about, I've never heard before (in this song) but I've read about Vatican assassins and fluoride, etc. You clearly think inside the box

Yup. I don't follow it.

And your point is what exactly?

Meaning you really don't need hard evidence to believe something is true. Have you ever seen Mars for yourself? How do you know its really a planet? Because someone showed you pictures? Same kind of idea.

Many do follow the bible, but thats based on faith, not evidence. Thats their choice, frankly I think they are wrong, and while some of the ways they say you should live life are quite nice, I'm not going to blindly believe that there is a wizard in the sky controlling EVERYTHING, even though really it makes more sense that it was something for people to believe before science was able to explain most things that god is credited for. Lets assume that most people on these forums like to base their beliefs on evidence, not blind faith and listening to what a local pedophile told you. (At least in Ireland. Seriously, look it up, basically every priest here fucks little children, theres a news story every week about it.

Many do consider the bible as evidence. Yes, religion is faith based, but my point is; people can believe in an outrageous story but think skeletons on the moon is too far fetched?

Let me reiterate my previous statement. I'm not saying I believe what the lyrics are saying, but I'm not disbelieving it either. I try to be open minded and not be closed off to something that sounds crazy. Also, its not a secret that our Government lies to us everyday.

I like to get peoples opinions to see how closed off they might be or how they may think.

Oh god, I stopped listening after the "made us proud to be slaves" line because I don't really think that is a good comparison to be made at all. Especially because they are comparing being "slaves" under the government to black chained slaves being transported on a ship, and i'm sure we all know enough about that time period to know which is worse.

But from the first minute, it sounded like a bunch of crap trying to get people to overthrow the government.

Meaning you really don't need hard evidence to believe something is true. Have you ever seen Mars for yourself? How do you know its really a planet? Because someone showed you pictures? Same kind of idea.

Comparing the complete lack of evidence given for the Bible to the abundance of evidence for the existence of Mars is silly and doesn't really help to get your point across.

Didn't the introduction of flouride into the public water supply decrease cavities by like a huge margin and put a lot of dentists out of work because it was a huge field when everybody was getting cavities.

Also, its not a secret that our Government lies to us everyday.

Give a single shred of evidence that the entire government, as a whole collective unit, intentionally deceives citizens on a regular basis, or ever for that matter.