Sign in to follow this  
O.G.

Stolen goods

So today I pop in the server and go down to the room with all the stuff forr the nether city to find that an entire large chest of cobble and like 8 stacks of woods stumps were stolen. I then go and look and find a new structure made in the normal world right next to the area that the stuff was stolen from. Made of only cobble and wood....

Missing is aprox 30 stacks of cobble, and 10 stacks of stumps.

Edit: The wolf in the structure belongs to Drunkuwra.

MCSS5.png

dude uhhh thats actually my structure of cobble stone. I'll have you know i have quite a large mine underneath the beach, as well as getting donations from ninjasalad and others to obtain cobblestone.

1. DEROSIERR

2. COOPTASTIC

3. SLAY4YA

4. DEATHCON56

5. ICEBURNCHAOS

6. XELLIANNA

7. BRICE849

8. YODACARLSMITH

List of suspects. Enjoy.

So...someone betrayed the cause? So...you could say...they are a traitor? You know what this means...

WELL DUED UH you better get some DNA before you go hunting for the traitor, because you don't want to be accused of RDM!!!1!

CALL THE DETECTIVE UNLESS YOU'RE THE TRAITOR!

inb4 people not seeing the ttt reference

1. DEROSIERR -clear

2. COOPTASTIC

3. SLAY4YA

4. DEATHCON56 -clear

5. ICEBURNCHAOS

6. XELLIANNA -clear

7. BRICE849 -clear

8. YODACARLSMITH

List of suspects. Enjoy.

Updated, others I'm looking into

Why in the hell am I a suspect?

You modified locks by the chest / the chest itself.

That's why.

Note for others, if it isn't yours, don't touch it, even if you don't take anything, you will be a suspect!

I'm a suspect because I opened the chest? I have two large chests full of cobblestone. Why in the world would I want to steal cobblestone and wood rofl.

I'm a suspect because I opened the chest? I have two large chests full of cobblestone. Why in the world would I want to steal cobblestone and wood rofl.

GETTING AWFULLY DEFENSIVE, HMMMMM?!

Yeah, my house just got griefed and now I'm accused of stealing some cobblestone rofl. I've donated stuff to OG before. Idk why I would steal shitty items from the chest.

actually yes, thats exactly why you are a suspect.

You opened a chest that did not belong to you.

Things went missing.

as soon as I find out if it was you or someone else, or I find out it wasn't you, I will take your name off the list. So far I can only verify the others (who I typed clear beside).

Also chicken is right, why are you so defensive bro?

actually yes, thats exactly why you are a suspect.

You opened a chest that did not belong to you.

Things went missing.

as soon as I find out if it was you or someone else, or I find out it wasn't you, I will take your name off the list. So far I can only verify the others (who I typed clear beside).

Also chicken is right, why are you so defensive bro?

I was under the impression that it was a community chest to build the nether city. I asked OG what was down there and I went down to look and see what there was. Like I said before, I've got more than enough of my own materials.

Whoever the admin is that removed my passworded doors on the area that was stolen from is a dumb fuck.

This is exactly why they were there.

That is all.

Whoever the admin is that removed my passworded doors on the area that was stolen from is a dumb fuck.

This is exactly why they were there.

That is all.

I am pretty sure it was a creeper explosion.... just saying

also check chests, let me know if thats enough to cover it.

Sign in to follow this