Sign in to follow this  
Frosted Butts

All hail the 10,000th member!

Guest Ethan1
ill choose one to be my minion.

Master I have broken the favoritism many times in JB in your favor. May I have the honor of being your minion?

I'll have it be known to all that Vivec was and still is a member of the DECEGUYS clan.

DECEGUYS' hold of sG grows stronger and stronger by the day.

This is true.

probably just a spam bot

If you prick us spam bots, do we not bleed? If you flame us, do we not report your posts? If you ban us, do we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a spambot wrong a human, what is his humility? Revenge. If a human wrong a spambot, what should his sufferance be by human example? Why, revenge. The villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

Master I have broken the favoritism many times in JB in your favor. May I have the honor of being your minion?

Ethan has been chosen as my minion. He will lead my troops into battle against any deadly forces threatening the sG community!

VIVEC I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE THE COOLEST NPC IN MORROWIND AND NOW YOU'VE GRACED MY FORUMS OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD