Sign in to follow this  
water.exe

Moon Queen.

last couple of games ive played gotten atleast 10+ kills 10+ assists and only 1 or 2 death. Before this would be rare with a mq even with her being a carry hero.........

Luna has always been devastating vs new characters who dont know how to deal with her. Stick together, and nuke the fuck out of her, and all of the sudden she is much less of a threat.

1. Moon beam 2. Stats 3. Moon Beam 4. stats 5. Moon Beam 6. Moon Finale Once i hit lvl 6 i leave lane and start roaming for heroes to Q R

Will do :)

It was at the end anyway, our other 2 had to leave and we already lost. And I had to take a huge shit at the beginning so /afkfor5

mana battery helps you after giant team battles and theres like 1 hero trying to escape with no hp and you have like no mana. active and suddenly 50% mana back and like 35% hp back blast em with moon beam and they die.

Lol MQ has been played for quite a while.. but still it's real easy to counter MQ. get a shruken or if not a shroud depending your hero. On top don't go alone that's like asking to get a new hole ripped for you by MQ. Press R -> run with them = gg.

There so many ways to counter a MQ especially late game when everyone is like literally capped on items.

If I were Witch Slayer late game against MQ all you need is a sheepstick w/ a PK and if you get the first jump on MQ you auto win if its a 1 v 1.

All you need to do is port in stun + ulti -> into auto attack -> mini -> auto attack -> sheepstick -> auto attack. If you don't kill her even if shes got 3k hp late game then well you suck lol.

Plus a harkons will help.

During early game keep with teammates and try to CC as much as u can in team fights aim for the squishies while CC'ing MQ and your fine.

As long as you nuke MQ fast she won't be much in team fights cause she goes down pretty quick if you play right.

I remember me and Salv fighting against each other and mid. But I out ranged him and fucked him over.

We fought at mid? :o

I just remember getting fucked by any hero with longer range on their auto-attack -______- Besides Mimic rofl ;P

Sign in to follow this