Sign in to follow this  
Lesbian Dad

A few rules-

Common sense really, fairness issues ...

1. dead players should not ghost, verbally help or type advice to alive players. (unless the T's don't care). I know a lot of people do it and I mean A LOT but I don't really appreciate it.

-could turn all chat off

2. players should not glitch map intentionally. this means using !rtd features to jump over T barriors or invisible walls to kill the T's before finishing the map.

-was a rule before

3. no rejoining to get a better !rtd power

-was another rule before

4. admins can slay if players don't go past a trap after 45 seconds. this idea needs some evaluation, I do believe there should be a player minimum for this to happen.

5. do not suicide into traps to purposely kill other cts

6. do not backtrack (too far)

Is it okay to lie to CTs?

For example: I tell them that I've already set off a trap, and that it's safe to pass, and then I kill them with it. Other examples might be things like telling CTs that they can crouch under an obstacle that they can't actually crouch under.

I killed half the team with one trap doing that last night, and they were not happy. (But it was fucking hilarious)

Is it okay to lie to CTs?

For example: I tell them that I've already set off a trap, and that it's safe to pass, and then I kill them with it. Other examples might be things like telling CTs that they can crouch under an obstacle that they can't actually crouch under.

I killed half the team with one trap doing that last night, and they were not happy. (But it was fucking hilarious)

as long as you're alive, feel free to deceive the the CTs as much as possible.

Can we add to the rules that Ct's can't help the t's in simpsons by pushing buttons to kill ct's and giving them m249's???

^ This. It's basically gun planting

Slaying someone is pretty stupid in my opinion. There is an afk killer on most maps, and sometimes CT's don't want to just run into a trap and die,

Slaying someone is pretty stupid in my opinion. There is an afk killer on most maps' date=' and sometimes CT's don't want to just run into a trap and die,[/quote']

Nah, it's necessary and on some maps the afk killer is only for spawn. It's called Deathrun for a reason.

Slaying should only happen if a CT isn't even attempting the traps/courses(GOD DAMNIT ARCHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY). There shouldn't be a specific timing for it, just at admin discretion. Also, I believe you should be able to kill other CTs as a CT. This makes the server a bit more interesting and fun, in my opinion. If you are getting killed by CTs enough to think we need a rule about it, you are terrible at deathrun.

Slaying someone is pretty stupid in my opinion. There is an afk killer on most maps' date=' and sometimes CT's don't want to just run into a trap and die,[/quote']

Well it's not fun if only one guy is alive and it takes him 5 minutes to decide to finally try to get past the next trap.

Sign in to follow this