Sign in to follow this  
Zoxopirezox Jared

24 hours of TTT

Alright, Starting tonight at 7 there is going to be a 24 hour session of TTT. Everyone is invited. Lets see who can have the most hours straight on TTT. AFK players (For over 30-45 minutes, everyone needs to masturbate and eat and poop) will be kicked.

I'm going to say 7pm Central time. But i will probably get on at 7pm EST-4am EST then take a nap till 10am EST to get back on till 7pm Central. :D

Yes, this is a cheap way to raise population in the TTT server, just fucking do it though.

Eat and poop after you die, bro. Breaks are for cowards. Also, I'm totally going to join in, but Bacn probably won't be going too hardcore into it. I'm assuming you're talking about 7PM central?

No lifer timeeeeeeee!!!!!! Lol. Jokes, fuck 24 hours of gaming I think thats just too lame even though it'll help our server. Also those that go afk, should just leave them seeing as it will help populate the server still?

No lifer timeeeeeeee!!!!!! Lol. Jokes, fuck 24 hours of gaming I think thats just too lame even though it'll help our server. Also those that go afk, should just leave them seeing as it will help populate the server still?

The only problem I see happening with server population is it being too crowded.

If anything, we should make access limited.

Plus, that would completely ruin the competitive aspect he's looking for with who can stay on the longest...

Guest Ethan1

I will be there to beat my record I just set. I killed 9 innos and I was called out after the first. I feel like a god, I was the only traitor who got a single kill :3

Edit: I will probably only play about 10 hours because 24 is insane.

I will be there to beat my record I just set. I killed 9 innos and I was called out after the first. I feel like a god, I was the only traitor who got a single kill :3

Edit: I will probably only play about 10 hours because 24 is insane.

You didn't get a single kill. You got nine :)

Why would you start at 7pm?

People are going to have woken up at say 9am. That's 10 hours of wakey time before they even start trying to go for 24hours. 34hours? 24 of which you're gaming? Naw thanks

Why would you start at 7pm?

People are going to have woken up at say 9am. That's 10 hours of wakey time before they even start trying to go for 24hours. 34hours? 24 of which you're gaming? Naw thanks

If you really want to play yourself for 24 hours straight, regardless of how long you've been awake for prior to then, be my guest.

But that's not really the point here...

...and I though I had no life.
Not going to be hanging out with anyone tonight and tomorrow which is like the first time this summer I'm free from RL. So thats why.

You don't have to be there for 24 hours straight, Just show up. Herp.

Guest Ethan1

While I am there I will demo everything and if anything funny/cool happens I will go over the demo and fraps it and upload it to sG via Youtube.

the fuck are we doing this on a thursday night?

Get a fucking job you hobo.

Do it tomorrow night and I'd be there for 24 straight.

No cause you already commited to Afterwind...

Bacn is getting on. Going to keep on the server until I go to bed.

We should all vote for de_haunts every round! I won't rest until we finally get to play it!

Not going to be hanging out with anyone tonight and tomorrow which is like the first time this summer I'm free from RL. So thats why.

You don't have to be there for 24 hours straight, Just show up. Herp.

Jumping to the defense.

You're in denial.