Sign in to follow this  
hairynipon

Bitch you think you can carry like me?

I play too manly sometimes and my team doesn't know what to do. I can't lead from the back.

AKA get caught in situation that can't be helped and blame nearby teammate.

Though I will admit you play pretty good nipon.

I just prefer playing normal games over ranked, when I play ranked the starting ELO just matches you up with idiots.

I'll just stick to my nomral games where my hidden ELO must be decent because the team comp is usually pretty decent and everybody actually uses wards.

I see less trolls in normal games than in ranked, and alot less bitching and moaning.

Maybe one day I'll carry through ELO hell, but I don't know who i would use. Maybe Irelia or corki, what have you guys used at low ELO?

Maybe I'll try ranked more when season 2 starts.

I had a 90% win rate with taric through elo hell and when I carried it was with kassadin. Having a support on your team that doesn't require farm makes the 4 other people on your team so much stronger. to get higher I just learned to jungle.

Started ranks, taric is definately a boss I like him alot. So much map awareness, and roams like a boss. use movement speed quints start with boots pot, clairvoyance, flash.

Dude kites like a baws. For carry I've been using mordekaiser, 6 wins in a row with him.

Thinking about trying some more supports maybe sona, I here Sona outplays Janna.

Also PM me if you if you need someone for your team, I'll be a back-up if need be. I'd just like to be involved in some way.

Your streaming it I take it?