Sign in to follow this  
Sandvich

first reaction last reaction

Last reaction games, I'm guessing, speed up the WHOLE round, down to mere minutes in a near-full server. It's really not that interesting, and useless on good-listeners with quick fingers.

Summary: too fast and boring. (not creative)

Last reaction games, I'm guessing, speed up the WHOLE round, down to mere minutes in a near-full server. It's really not that interesting, and useless on good-listeners with quick fingers.

Summary: too fast and boring. (not creative)

Good listeners(readers) with quick fingers would be no different than trivia..

If I had to guess it would be due to the fact that someones mic could cut out/lag/slower computers have disadvantage? I have no idea

Good listeners(readers) with quick fingers would be no different than trivia..

If I had to guess it would be due to the fact that someones mic could cut out/lag/slower computers have disadvantage? I have no idea

Do you see how many people complain about Trivia?

it is mic lag. not everyone hears the same thing at the same time... and no it doesn't have to deal with ping so don't start with your stupid loopholes kill whore jbfag explanations/excuses.

I thought it was unbanned awhile back.

Either way, it's a perfectly fine game. Sure is as hell more fun than trivia and is even a lot safer and faster to play. I think it's a shame we don't play it anymore.

I thought it was unbanned awhile back.Either way, it's a perfectly fine game. Sure is as hell more fun than trivia and is even a lot safer and faster to play. I think it's a shame we don't play it anymore.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU