Sign in to follow this  
O.G.

So today...

You obviously have not heard of Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio.

They may have some there, but I'm talking about the BIG ones like Hollywood studios, couple water parks, AND DISNEY WORLD [6 different worlds].

They may have some there, but I'm talking about the BIG ones like Hollywood studios, couple water parks, AND DISNEY WORLD [6 different worlds].

i cant help but laugh at you for this. Obviously you have no idea what's in Cedar Point. The park has some of the fastest, longest, tallest roller coasters in the world. And as far as parks go, i believe in sheer number they have the 2nd most, if not the most coasters and thrill rides in the country and most of the world.

It's called "The Roller Coaster capital of the World" for a reason.

Well Florida has everyone beat it has like 6 Disney Theme Parks, a couple water parks, 2 Universal theme parks, and a Harry Potter theme park now.

But talking normal theme parks here like Six Flags, Dorney Park, etc. Cedar Point has em all whimpering.

Looks pretty sick. Always have wanted to try it.

It's called "The Roller Coaster capital of the World" for a reason.

I prefer the old motto, "America's Roller Coast!"

Cedar Point is what I miss most about not living in MI.

im goin too sometime before the end of the summer, its already paid for i just need to stop being a lazy pos and schedule the jump.

how long was the class before they actually let you go up? apparently the one i have to go to is like 4 hours long =/