Sign in to follow this  
Archy

What Are You All Allergic Too?

What is everyone allergic too?

I'm allergic to Wheat, Flour, Lactose (dairy), Tree nuts, and Cherries.

O_o

dude i know a guy who is allergic to wheat and it seems like he can't eat so much shit, let alone those other doozies you've got listed there.

<obligatory comment about how much that sucks even though i've never experienced anything remotely close>

dude i know a guy who is allergic to wheat and it seems like he can't eat so much shit, let alone those other doozies you've got listed there.

<obligatory comment about how much that sucks even though i've never experienced anything remotely close>

Its not that bad, you get use to it after a while. My older sister has the same thing as me so I got tested for it when I was a kid so I never got to taste "real" food anyway. It also keeps me thin b/c after all i mainly eat only meat, veggies, and rice.

Dog's Fur, although it only seems to be certain breeds for some reason, never got it tested.

Same, but cats for me. Don't care for them anyway, so it's not even worth getting allergy tested for it.

Guest Ethan1

Sometimes my nose bleeds a bit when I am around my cat. It is pretty rare and not that bad.

I am sort of allergic to a certain red dye and have very irritable skin.