Sign in to follow this  
WhiteLabyrinth

Finally :D

I just went to OBX two weeks ago for the weekend. Stayed at milepost 8 (best for bars), its ok. Poor people and college kids vacation there, Middleclass goes to Myrtle Beach and people of wealth go to Florida. So I hope you are not counting on his rents to buy you stuff :P

Well, this will be our first time going to OBX. My sisters dad owns a home in Myrtle Beach, and we normally go there for vacation. We used to go to Orlando, last time we went there, there was a huge hurricane. Haven't gone since. This seems like it'll be nice, I don't like over populated beaches. And hotel pools are gross. So yay, none of that!

My penis is 7.8 inches, of normal girth for one that length, and uncircumcised. I wear magnums when I use condoms, and all of the four girls I've have sex with have commented on my large size. I left NC a week ago as I previously stated, so to imply we could exchange goods in that unprovoked attack is also insanely fucking stupid.

I am not bragging. I am not claiming superiority over anyone here because of what I've said. Simply put, sometimes it doesn't take a witty reply to show you're an idiot and a bitch.

Lesson: Don't talk about guy's penises over the internet or in real life. It's a lose-lose scenario for you. You'll say one thing, they'll say another, then you'll have to ask for proof and you'll look homo. And then they may just give you proof and you'll not only be a homo but a faggoty dead wrong homo who had to look at another guy's dick.

Woah you took that jest way too far buddy. Now I understand that PM more. Get the sand out of your vagina bro.

I leave for Russia in 4 days, then Benidorm in 2 weeks and 4 days, then back to Germany in 3 weeks 4 days.

I literly leave from Russia - Benidorm - Germany - Back to Scotland.