Sign in to follow this  
Fried Chicken

Share Your Best Kills

SHARE THEM DO IT DO IT DO IT SHARE THEM NOW TELL THE WORLD HOW EPIC YOU ARE.

My best kills:

1.Goomba stomping Pro Monkeh on skycity map. I'm sure you've seen the video. Monkeh was surprised. :eek:

2. On crummycradle, I was going up the vent thing that shoots you up from the ground, onto the top layer walkways. I crouched, and flew right over the railing. Sportsteen was all like "that's why you don't crouch there" but I was flying so far. During my flight, I one-deaged a traitor (It left no DNA, so I was pretty far away) and then fell to my death. He raged.

3.Planted 2 C4's, taking out 9 people on the map Juvenile Detention.

4. I was cooking a discombob to jump off the lighthouse on the map "island17", when someone came up and knifed me. The discombob dropped and then exploded, sending him flying off the tower to his death. He raged.

Your turn to show off. :cool:

The only few kills I can remember really are :

1. I was a detective and I wanted to prank tehblade (who was a traitor). On island, he stood on the cliffside opposite of the lighthouse and I held a discombob behind him, then he flew across the beach and was instantly killed.

2. Inside the small shed infront of the lighthouse, there were around 6 of us inside it and someone brought a barrel. I decided to shoot it, killing everyone inside the shed instantly. I got karmabanned shortly afterwards.

cs_office, hallway right outside offices with the two large windows and the access stairwell to garage.

I'm detective, and someone else (we'll call him Boop) was a traitor.

Boop standing by the filing cabinets purchases a knife close to me, pulls it out and drops it, unknowingly. (I didn't see it at the time)

I walk up to him, he is standing still and probably scared cause he can't find the knife he just bought. I see a knife sitting under him, pick it up, and proceed to question him about the knife. He starts moving towards the 2 windows, facing away from me.

After having enough of my lambasting trying to get him to break so I know he is traitorous, he starts to shoot me with an AK47 about 10 body lengths away from me. I had the body armor, and pulled out the knife and charged him.

Knifed that sucka.

There was this one time on whitehouse where i was inno and we knew all the traitors were at the bottom of elevator(Which they jammed) so i jumped down because i saw them on the elevator and shot 2 on the way down them stomped another

Well, after Large Chocolate Man tried to random accuse me by slaying himself I threw the knife about 50 feet to kill a guy standing on top of the tunnel on 67th, poor Nuttycheese.

BTW we already have threads for this.

Traitor Kills of the Week http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=39359

Innocent Kills of the Week http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=39070

The only few kills I can remember really are :

1. I was a detective and I wanted to prank tehblade (who was a traitor). On island, he stood on the cliffside opposite of the lighthouse and I held a discombob behind him, then he flew across the beach and was instantly killed.

That was hilarious

It was on cs_office, and it was 1vs1. Me and a traitor.

I was wandering around, looking for the traitor, when I came across the corpse of one of his fellow traitors where I found a knife.

I felt somewhat nasty, so I asked the traitor if he wanted to have a crowbar fight to settle the 1 vs 1.

We met in front of the offices, just next to the garage.

He ran towards me swinging his crowbar where I then took out the knife and jammed it in his skull.

*Junzou stands alone with me*

"Hey guys if I die it's Goldento...."

*Junzou slays himself*

*Other players turn the corner and see me standing over his dead corpse*

"No no check the body he ki..."

*Players opened fire on me"

"So-and-so found the body of sG | Goldentongue. He was a traitor!"

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.

Set a random teleport when I was Detective. After about a minute i teleported to it for no reason. A traitor happened to be running through the teleport when I teleported. I killed him. Couldn't stop laughing for a good 20 mins.

I was detective and another guy was traitor. I had an awp and I threw it at him and told him to pick it up by pressing e. He couldn't pick it up and told me so. I proceeded to pick up the awp and headshot him, winning the round. Rage ensues.

Guest Ethan1

1. I was on Roy the Ship and I was a tator so I challenged some random guy to come at me and he kept walking and I called him a pussy and he ran towards me in the center in one of the boxes and I knifed him.

2. I was on Roy the Ship and I was last traitor and 2 innos left. They both ran at my and I throwing knifed one and shotgunned the other in the face.

3. Anything involving newton launcher on rooftops :3

Just recently I one deaged 4 traitors because they all were in a pack killing and the round ended like 40 seconds after it started. I was surprised i killed them all. This happened in TTT_Haunts. Screenshot link in the bottom.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558661528583767652/E50B349C07297698C4DE516711D28CA944236DEE/

LOL 4 traitor kills is epic in itself. All of them being one-deags, that's fucking amazing. :D

GOOD WORK, CHICKEN BUDDY. :P

Picking up a knife from a traitor I killed, then watching Ethan desperately scour over the corpse. I joined in and asked out loud "WHERE'S THE KNIFE?!?" we looked around and he climbs down the spawn rope-ladder and in front of the detective and I, he goes "I found it!" and pulls it out. I pulled my knife out, yelled "NO YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE I HAD IT" then stabbed Ethan in the face. He was the last traitor.

Only traitor left on Rooftops, Balthazar was camping in the master bedroom when he was last inno. So I picked up an explosive barrel and set it on the couch, planted c4 and stepped outside. He heard the c4 and yelled "You bitch, your c4 won't get me." he opens the door and I shoot the explosive barrel.

The map was de_dust and it was my traitor round with Baby, Fried Chicken, and someone else. I proceeded to tell everyone that I need to find a tactical position to kill everyone in. The retorted by asking me if I was a traitor or not, so I responded by gunning down Lemoncrab whom shouted I was at Bombsite B before dieing. I then hid behind the boxes near the actual bombsite, then waiting for people to start coming to me, failing to realize EVERYONE was coming for me.

Long story short: The round ended about 20 seconds after that when my traitor buddies and myself ambushed everyone that came through. Was nearly textbook if I hadn't died a little into it, but we won anyway. :3

The map was de_dust and it was my traitor round with Baby, Fried Chicken, and someone else. I proceeded to tell everyone that I need to find a tactical position to kill everyone in. The retorted by asking me if I was a traitor or not, so I responded by gunning down Lemoncrab whom shouted I was at Bombsite B before dieing. I then hid behind the boxes near the actual bombsite, then waiting for people to start coming to me, failing to realize EVERYONE was coming for me.

Long story short: The round ended about 20 seconds after that when my traitor buddies and myself ambushed everyone that came through. Was nearly textbook if I hadn't died a little into it, but we won anyway. :3

That was such an awesome round. The innocents were just pouring in through the door and we just kept killing them from our tactical positions. So epic.

Kinda of an old kill, but it stuck with me. I charge a suicide bomb on Clue_Pak and turn around to open the door. As I do Russ appears at the door and blocks me and says "Oh Sportsteen...." I detonate and he can't really say much in spec chat...

Kinda of an old kill, but it stuck with me. I charge a suicide bomb on Clue_Pak and turn around to open the door. As I do Russ appears at the door and blocks me and says "Oh Sportsteen...." I detonate and he can't really say much in spec chat...

I miss the suicide bomb at this point. I can't say I've ever really used it that much, but it was always hilarious to see other players decimate packs of stacked innocents within seconds.