Sign in to follow this  
Smooth-eh

Fucked up

Guest Ethan1

I hope that kid gets charged pretty badly. This story makes me sad :(

I would rather he not go to prison. In prison, he'll be well taken care of because of his condition. If he's forced to live at home, his family suffers too.

That's messed up... I approve.

HAHA Serves the kid right. I'd rather die than live as a quadriplegic.

Bet you it was the officer's last wish before he died:

God: "Since you were murdered, I'll grant you one last wish, make it worthwhile."

Officer: "God, curse this son of a bitch so we can sit together in heaven and laugh at his broken ass."

HAHA Serves the kid right. I'd rather die than live as a quadriplegic.

Bet you it was the officer's last wish before he died:

God: "Since you were murdered, I'll give you one last wish, make it worthwhile."

Officer: "God, curse this son of a bitch so we can sit together in heaven and laugh at his broken ass."

I would like to imagine that the cop would have wished for his family to be well taken care of, but who knows, maybe the cop was an idiot and wished for the kid to be a cripple.

Shit happens, no need to put the boy or his family though more anguish than I am sure they are going through right now. What gets me is how he flipped the car. The way you put it makes it sound as if the cop somehow did it by holding on. Did he fly into a ditch?

I would like to imagine that the cop would have wished for his family to be well taken care of, but who knows, maybe the cop was an idiot and wished for the kid to be a cripple.
I got a van on my waist. Ahh, I don’t know. It hurts. And, uh, I got these people inside the van. I don’t know how they’re doing … it’s a long story, it’s uh, just get somebody to get this thing off of me please.

Fortunately he wasn't, and unlike many morons in this thread, he realized the well-being of young kids was more important than retribution for acts of juvenile foolishness that will haunt them the rest of their lives.

Kid was retarded. Now the rest of the kids life is gonna be hell. Wheelchair forever. Prison time. And has to always remember he took an officer's life and the father of 2 young kids.