Sign in to follow this  
Prosak

So I Just Had Sex: Episode 2 Attack of the powned

So today the girls father calls my dad, saying that the girl said 'I Raped her', and went on and on about how he is a devout catholic WHO WORKS FOR THE STATE POLICE, but IS NOT a Law Enforcement Officer aka Cop, Fuzz, or whatever u kids call it these days

So my super luck pays off and 17 is LEGAL in Arkansas so technically i did nothing wrong, but her father is attempting to put me on a list of internet pedos since I 'was soliciting sex online' in my skout.com profile (where college people go to get sex and or a horrible internet based relationship)

and he judged this all on my facebook page which as mitch, mimic, and hoestomper knows contains likes of F-Bombs, sexual based status, and rather rude or inflamatory statuses

stay tuned for Episode 3 coming to forums near u July 6th

inb4 u say i knew u get in trouble from Goldenfag, or which ever other women biased person is on the forums and doesnt want to upset the opposite sex cause they got no balls and are just retarded

Your grammar/spelling/punctuation is horrible.

yea it is i hate grammar, fucking deal with it or gtfo

@ golden- still trolled u successfully so i win again the more u post, tip- stfu

My spelling will b terrible since I'm on my phone

But the part bout me faking died out all cause of facebook, she had a mutual friend so she found my profile very easily, using my real first name since she couldn't find the false name on there.

Hope that answers that

Anyways I do love the butt buddies holding hands on here

@marine- so what would u expect from army rotc? The smartest go become doctors or lawyers, the dumb 1s don't even make into college or if they do dropout early, while I am neither, contrary to what trolls may say on here, I love the military as I love this country, I'm sure you all will make a dumb redneck joke from that as I've already seen, but I will say I'm volunteering to go kill and possibly be killed so ur ignorant asses can sit in a chair and troll forums cause ur pathetic and have no life outside a gaming community forums

With that said I will post part 3 today but I WILL NOT argue with worthless trolls, even though I am being 1

Inb4 u say I'm mad

All I called u was a fag which I dare say much of us r, u seem mad urself in fact I think its oozing from ur post, may wanna take a prozac and calm down, since ur namecalling now I'm just winning more troll

I will say that she stalked me on a dating site for 3 years and and phone wise while I do understand it sounds retarded, some people r just dumb, some more than others, now she did know my full name for the 3 years but being I knew her intelligence level, I knew I could pull it off so I did it,I never told her where I went during the previous 3 years cause I changed homes constantly moving and what not, and I never told her I went to UCA last year until recently

I don't expect u to understand but I am being honest, I don't expect a shred of intelligence or dignity from u either

Prosak.

Just do us all a favour, and fuck off.

Ur wish will b granted shortly lol, I'm getting a staff to ban me on forums anyways, I prefer servers

My spelling will b terrible since I'm on my phone

But the part bout me faking died out all cause of facebook, she had a mutual friend so she found my profile very easily, using my real first name since she couldn't find the false name on there.

Hope that answers that

Anyways I do love the butt buddies holding hands on here

@marine- so what would u expect from army rotc? The smartest go become doctors or lawyers, the dumb 1s don't even make into college or if they do dropout early, while I am neither, contrary to what trolls may say on here, I love the military as I love this country, I'm sure you all will make a dumb redneck joke from that as I've already seen, but I will say I'm volunteering to go kill and possibly be killed so ur ignorant asses can sit in a chair and troll forums cause ur pathetic and have no life outside a gaming community forums

With that said I will post part 3 today but I WILL NOT argue with worthless trolls, even though I am being 1

Inb4 u say I'm mad

And what did you keep saying your original intent of the first post was?

All I called u was a fag which I dare say much of us r, u seem mad urself in fact I think its oozing from ur post, may wanna take a prozac and calm down, since ur namecalling now I'm just winning more troll

I will say that she stalked me on a dating site for 3 years and and phone wise while I do understand it sounds retarded, some people r just dumb, some more than others, now she did know my full name for the 3 years but being I knew her intelligence level, I knew I could pull it off so I did it,I never told her where I went during the previous 3 years cause I changed homes constantly moving and what not, and I never told her I went to UCA last year until recently

I don't expect u to understand but I am being honest, I don't expect a shred of intelligence or dignity from u either

Can I get a period?