Sign in to follow this  

inb4...

I'm currently busy with more important things, i.e. populating our servers and making sure they're working properly.

Give me time.

I'm currently busy with more important things, i.e. populating our servers and making sure they're working properly.

Give me time.

i can help with the gaming league if you need it.

Yeah, I'm down. Just waiting on the Techies to finish their stuff, then I'll request a scrim server be set up.

I can do anything necessary to get this set up smoothly and not fall on its face like it did last time. I really want this to happen.

Give me time.

FUCK YOU DAWG. GIVE ME A PENCIL, DATABASE ACCESS, AND I WILL HAVE AN ENTIRE LEAGUE WEBSITE SET UP IN 2 HOURS.

I HATE YOU SO MUCH!

jk <3 u, but srsly, this shit needs to get moving. The reason it failed last time is because it took so fucking long to get going. Let us help, you've got competent people in this thread willing to do so, let's get on TS and hug it out.

Yeah, I'm down. Just waiting on the Techies to finish their stuff, then I'll request a scrim server be set up.

GG lol

can't wait <3

You can do it

time to pass out sleep time

I can also help out if extra help is needed.
I can do anything necessary to get this set up smoothly and not fall on its face like it did last time. I really want this to happen.

If you guys have any scrim server configs that you'd like to suggest, tell me.

Also any plugins. There was a certain member out there who found a plugin that if you had 10 people on a server - it could automatically start up a scrim match (assign teams, live on three, etc., etc.,). Anyone want to see if there's a plugin like that?

If you guys have any scrim server configs that you'd like to suggest, tell me.

Also any plugins. There was a certain member out there who found a plugin that if you had 10 people on a server - it could automatically start up a scrim match (assign teams, live on three, etc., etc.,). Anyone want to see if there's a plugin like that?

I would suggest using either a CEVO or ESEA config. Maybe even a CAL one if those are still floating around. As far as plugins go, don't use any. If you can find a script that will allow us to do lo3 and such, that would be great, though I don't know much about plugins/addons since I've always just used rcon commands to load lo3 configs/pregame configs.

http://www.cevo.com/?page=downloads&func=css

zBlock.. yes no?

We had issues with it before - but I wouldn't mind trying it back on if there's a strong support for it.

sv_pure 2 will also be placed on, I'll look up CEVO, ESEA and CAL configs.

zBlock.. yes no?

We had issues with it before - but I wouldn't mind trying it back on if there's a strong support for it.

sv_pure 2 will also be placed on, I'll look up CEVO, ESEA and CAL configs.

No plugins. zBlock is for idiots who don't know how to walk around someone and it ruins quick boosts. I gave a link to cevo config.

Sign in to follow this