Sign in to follow this  
Jungle Fever

freekill policy?

Was on JB server and I had LR, so I asked for a CT J day. I had an m4 and told cts to line up on a wall, killed one for not listening, CT Team.Alaska | Will. [Music] shot and killed me as a joke. I told an admin it is a restrictable offense, admin on was Pollo Loco. He refused to believe that an LR overwrites the rules, as in using the gun is rebelling.

Please when giving admin have the admins KNOW the rules.

-Finally asked staff and NOW agrees with me, Will still not restricted and my LR is still not paid for.

Was on JB server and I had LR, so I asked for a CT J day. I had an m4 and told cts to line up on a wall, killed one for not listening, CT Team.Alaska | Will. [Music] shot and killed me as a joke. I told an admin it is a restrictable offense, admin on was Pollo Loco. He refused to believe that an LR overwrites the rules, as in using the gun is rebelling.

-Finally asked staff and NOW agrees with me, Will still not restricted and my LR is still not paid for.

Oh, if only this were possible.

It was clear you made a mistake, and honestly I wouldn't have cared, as im pretty chilled out on the server.

But the fact that you tried making any excuse you could for will, like "you could have used your knife to kill" is kinda retarded. You even admitted yourself, will gets away with a lot.

So next time, blame your favortism, not the time of day.

Everyone does it unless they want to sing or say a joke... Yes it is a Restrict I would give them maybe 1 to 5 rounds that's all. Its not like he killed you on purpose.

BTW Anyone is able to by admin. You can not tell staff or anyone to not buy admin till they know the rules. That is like telling someone they can not buy a computer because they do not know how to use it or a cellphone same thing. Yes it has been said before to give it too people that know how to use admin but they really can not do anything. Now this should be resolved & pollo knows the rules brah. He has been a great admin. It was late at night So maybe cut him some slack.

The thing is, they are suppose to know the rules when buying admin. If you don’t not know the rules or follow the rules that’s when you guys can come onto the forums and as long as you have proof we will deal with the situation. Most time giving them a warning on their first offense but if this becomes a recurring problem we will then take action and remove admin for a few days up to permanent depends on the severity of the actions. Just keep an eye out guys and anyone not following the rules or doing their job, bring it to an SOs attention or a staff members attention, we are more than willing to help. Resolved?