Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todden.Puffer

Todden.Puffer's Application. [Denied]

I am in possession of everything he had offered. I have also been adding onto that package.

Point is, you had to pay for something that he got for free (stole)... how exactly is that "helping" our community, it's just shady business.

Yes

15/60

I have played TTT with him before, hes pretty chill. Knowing how to code could be extremely useful, and just because someone has hacked in the past doesnt mean they want to do it again, trust me its really annoying when you have to buy games over again because of hacking. I cant wait to see what he has added to TTT, im sure it will be great.

Yes [Community]:Style Reflex, Deo, Jewinatir, MONKEH, postal, Big Shot, Rubber, Oreo, Russ

Yes [staff]: Sketch, Scopene, Daniel, TTD.

Abstain: Epicsauce, Ivanns, Mitch, iAlwaysFail, blob.

No [Community]: tex1an2, DarkPredator, Meowmix, Goldentongue, Sandy, Mimic, Spell, Frosted Butts, Ace.

No [staff] : LOPEZ

He seems OK, I will have to play with him in-game to get to know him better.

Abstain for now

15/60

Yes [Community]:Style Reflex, Deo, Jewinatir, MONKEH, postal, Big Shot, Rubber, Oreo, Russ

Abstain: Epicsauce, Ivanns, Mitch, iAlwaysFail, blob, Someguy

No [Community]: tex1an2, DarkPredator, Meowmix, Goldentongue, Sandy, Mimic, Spell, Frosted Butts, Ace.

If he had to do something to get it, then its not really free. Thats called working, however you look at it, he worked to get it. So 15 bucks isnt that bad for the whole server lol. People pay that much every month for admin, and this was a one time fee.

If he had to do something to get it, then its not really free. Thats called working, however you look at it, he worked to get it. So 15 bucks isnt that bad for the whole server lol. People pay that much every month for admin, and this was a one time fee.

While yea, he may have done right there. And it may seem that some people are band wagoning him and just voting no because of that. It's sad that people are allowed to do that for apps, but until people appreciate what he has to offer, then that will just look like a nasty stain on their (metaphorically speaking) clean white shirt.

While todden can be a nice guy, he can be a bit too much at times, and that along with the .... (can't think of the correct word here) he displays on the forum may be contributing to his "no" band-wagoning, but unless we start requiring Highly indepth reasoning's behind voting no, it'll continue.

*Holy fuck, had to edit this three times.... I need to go to fucking bed before Golden gets all over my shit for incorrect diction and grammar.

He took apart a community, claims to be good at negatively affecting servers, is peddling off stolen items, and is claiming he's "helping" us by selling us those items. He's bad news, and it's completely obvious.

So much as a yes in this thread is inviting trouble.

Scopene, for god's sake put away your bleeding heart. It's starting to make a mess on our shoes.

This might save TTT though. The population has dropped a ton lately and his update might bring everyone back. I don't know Im just saying please don't be so quick to judge. If you talk to him ingame or on xfire/steam he's a pretty cool guy.

I think hes ridiculous. What do u mean EDIT:

I think i went OTT with this,i just seen the other apps and they all seem empty compared... So, everyones apps are empty besides yours? Srsly, what does that mean?

14/60

No. Considering his past track-record, i don't see him as an asset to sG.

Abstain: Epicsauce, Ivanns, Mitch, iAlwaysFail, blob, Someguy

No [Community]: tex1an2, DarkPredator, Meowmix, Goldentongue, Sandy, Mimic, Spell, Frosted Butts, Ace, rawr

14/60

Abstain, I've seen him in-game and he doesn't cause any real problems; however, his past does hold me back from saying yes. I'll contemplate this some more and change it near the end of the month.

Abstain: Epicsauce, Ivanns, Mitch, iAlwaysFail, blob, Someguy, Sportsteen

No [Community]: tex1an2, DarkPredator, Meowmix, Goldentongue, Sandy, Mimic, Spell, Frosted Butts, Ace, rawr

He took apart a community, claims to be good at negatively affecting servers, is peddling off stolen items, and is claiming he's "helping" us by selling us those items. He's bad news, and it's completely obvious.

Scopene, for god's sake put away your bleeding heart. It's starting to make a mess on our shoes.

He has no intentions of harming sG. The only thing you have done to associate yourself with Todden is take things out of context. Shut your yap until you've actually had a conversation with him.

I don't even know where to begin. First of all, half of the no votes here are because "something doesn't feel right." What the hell does that mean? Get a real reason you babies.

Just for reference, this is why I'm voting no:

He confessed to overthrowing and effectively destroying a community(purportedly for the better), also stealing most of their custom shit before leaving:

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=44110

He didn't topple a fucking government, he brought down a weak gaming community with shitty administration. If anything, I would welcome a person who could have so much influence on something.

He complained that there aren't enough admins on, paying for admin on Garry's Mod is stupid, and that he plays a lot on our server and he is always right in his accusations:

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=45436

Sometimes there aren't admins on and it's frustrating. Especially since all of our admins live in a timezone different than his. Paying for admin in gmod is stupid... As blob said, you can't give rcon access to randoms who pay for it, even if they don't get the rcon password. What's wrong with him following through with his complaint? To be honest, I think that the way the server should be managed is a matter of opinion, and he's entitled to his own.

He has hacked before and enjoys trolling servers:

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=46084

He knows how to do some shifty stuff in hl2:dm. Why would anyone care? Trolling servers is something the majority of the sG jb population have done before, if you look at all the people in this clan who are banned from eGo. If I go mass freekill on their server, does that mean I'll do it on ours? No.

He explains very well here how many different clans/communities he's been in.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=46471

I don't see what you're getting at here. So what if he has been through a lot of communities/servers? I think it's nice that he has settled on ours.

All I'm getting from this is that he's a smart guy and it seems like he could really help out with TTT. Apparently, I'll get a lot of attention/support by putting up facts in list form, so here it is.

This just shows what drama queens you guys are. Look at what GT wrote here.

He took apart a community

He said it was for the better, and it's not like he could do anything to our community, one that's been up for so long with a strong staff and supportive members.

claims to be good at negatively affecting servers

I've gone into eGo jb and made racist comments, mass freekilled, and spammed loud shit on the mic. Negatively affecting a server is the simplest thing in the world. All of us know how to do it, but it doesn't mean we will.

is peddling off stolen items and is claiming he's "helping" us by selling us those items

Peddling off stolen items? Oh please, you're talking like he stole the hope diamond. Again, I don't care what cool features he scavenged from some dead community's TTT server, and I think it's nice that he is presenting it to us.

I am changing my vote to yes and I hope the other bandwagoners who haven't played with him remove their no vote. Why don't you form your own opinion instead of taking someone else's?

16/60

Yes [Community]:Style Reflex, Deo, Jewinatir, MONKEH, postal, Big Shot, Rubber, Oreo, Russ, Frosted

Abstain: Epicsauce, Ivanns, Mitch, iAlwaysFail, blob, Someguy, Sportsteen

No [Community]: tex1an2, DarkPredator, Meowmix, Goldentongue, Sandy, Mimic, Spell, Ace, rawr

umad?

He has no intentions of harming sG.

You know this because?

He has no i The only thing you have done to associate yourself with Todden is take things out of context. Shut your yap until you've actually had a conversation with him.

I have no desire to talk to him. How about you stop falling in love with every sketchy soul and moron who treats you like their mother.

He has no intentions of harming sG. The only thing you have done to associate yourself with Todden is take things out of context. Shut your yap until you've actually had a conversation with him.

Terrible sorry but, not all of us can be convinced that he's not a shithead with 1 chat.

Time for opinions I guess.

First of all, half of the no votes here are because "something doesn't feel right."

I came back to explain that feeling fully with what I believe is some negative posts made by Todden.

He didn't topple a fucking government, he brought down a weak gaming community with shitty administration. If anything, I would welcome a person who could have so much influence on something.

There are builders and there are destroyers. Both are powerful. With great power comes great responsibility.

In retrospect, I cede your point about the desire for admin and the technical difficulties, I've felt the same sometimes.

He knows how to do some shifty stuff in hl2:dm. Why would anyone care? Trolling servers is something the majority of the sG jb population have done before, if you look at all the people in this clan who are banned from eGo. If I go mass freekill on their server, does that mean I'll do it on ours? No.

You're right about a lot of the clan enjoying trolling on the forums and other clans servers. I've seen this myself. I still don't support hacking or trolling other people's servers, games, or forums.

I don't see what you're getting at here. So what if he has been through a lot of communities/servers? I think it's nice that he has settled on ours.

I tried to keep all opinions out of that post so that it was merely informatory. What you see as "bandwagoning" may be people who followed those links and thought for themselves about what they meant. Todden has settled on this community? To those in the community that he methodically tore apart it most likely seemed to them at first that he had settled on them. However perhaps Todden has settled into this community and thoroughly enjoys it enough that he would never try to harm it, instead continuously helping to build it up. I cannot see the future, I can only see trends from the past. To me, from his own posted history, it looks like Todden bounces around from gaming community to gaming community.

This just shows what drama queens you guys are. Look at what GT wrote here.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldentongue

He took apart a community

He said it was for the better, and it's not like he could do anything to our community, one that's been up for so long with a strong staff and supportive members.

This isn't drama, this is a debating period on a potential recruit in the proper thread. From what I have seen people have been and should be respectful to everyone including Todden whether he gets in or not.

Peddling off stolen items? Oh please, you're talking like he stole the hope diamond. Again, I don't care what cool features he scavenged from some dead community's TTT server, and I think it's nice that he is presenting it to us.

The fact that he was also the one who broke apart that community weighs heavily into the consideration of that theft.

I hope the other bandwagoners who haven't played with him remove their no vote. Why don't you form your own opinion instead of taking someone else's?

I agree with you completely. I hope that anyone who hasn't voted because of their own internal considerations abstains. And despite what was mentioned in another thread, abstaining is a good thing. It shows that you have read this sGr thread, considered it, and that you don't know the candidate enough to vote. It's much better than not appearing at all. BTW, I've played with Todden in game and I enjoy it, I still voted no, because joining the community involves a little more than simple being a good time.

Don't know about this guy.. He seems like another goldentounge (in the smart aspect) but I haven't seen him in-game. I checked his posts and selling stuff to us from another community isn't helping us to be honest.

"It was best for him to take down the community"

Says the person who took the community down. Frosted, it's starting to look like Todden gave you a little "sumthin sumthin" to change your mind, because your logic is completely retarded.

Ban Wagon, 90% of the people voting in this thread have never talked to him ingame/xfire/steam (if you guys did you would know hes a cool guy). Lol this is dumb, just close this shit and let him stay Sgr for another month or so.

Ban Wagon, 90% of the people voting in this thread have never talked to him ingame/xfire/steam .

So what?

Most people can butter up to folks when they're just having to carry out a normal one on one conversation. Doesn't mean a damn thing.

Ban Wagon, 90% of the people voting in this thread have never talked to him ingame/xfire/steam (if you guys did you would know hes a cool guy). Lol this is dumb, just close this shit and let him stay Sgr for another month or so.

It is exactly like a job interview. The employer is only given so much information to make his decision, and they have to do this without really knowing you at all. The only thing that they have to make this decision is the information that you give them. If they see one thing that they don't like, they will reject the application. It doesn't matter if you are a cool guy, if you dun goofed on your application, you won't get the fucking job.

Todden made the horrible mistake of bringing up hacking (in great detail at that), and making that thread all about the communities he has been in. If this is the only thing that people are seeing of him, I truly hope that they say are saying no.

Abstain. After reading through the whole topic, I really have no idea what to think.

14/60

Abstain: Epicsauce, Ivanns, Mitch, iAlwaysFail, blob, Someguy, Sportsteen, Nova

Its not Hacking. I don’t know why you guys keep saying that, Hacking in CSS is Wallhacks,speedhacks, aim hacks, no recoil. Anything that gives you an unfair advantage over other players, what he did was bring in props and items that normally are not in the game and everyone had fun with it. Its not like he was going 70 and 3 hacking, he was going something FUN.

Its not Hacking. I don’t know why you guys keep saying that, Hacking in CSS is Wallhacks,speedhacks, aim hacks, no recoil. Anything that gives you an unfair advantage over other players, what he did was bring in props and items that normally are not in the game and everyone had fun with it. Its not like he was going 70 and 3 hacking, he was going something FUN.

10 seconds of him doing that in one of our servers will get him banned.

10 seconds of him doing that in one of our servers will get him banned.

If you fucking READ he cannot we do not have Sv_cheat1 enabled on our servers. I’m officially done with this thread, everyone wants to join the bandwagon and doesn’t even take the time to get to know someone. They just shoot off at the mouth with there ill advised opinion on someone they have never played with or talked too. Really thought you guys were more mature than this, but I was wrong.