Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

My dream.

Rules need to be shifted so that it's easier for CTs to control T's (thus bringing out more game opportunities), but while keeping rebelling/vent running rules in place so there can still be rebelling.

Just a little harder out in the open.

Rules need to be shifted so that it's easier for CTs to control T's (thus bringing out more game opportunities), but while keeping rebelling/vent running rules in place so there can still be rebelling.

No detours or delays should be implied. Maybe make a rule that forces Ts to holster their guns within 5 seconds of picking them up and if they unholster they can be shot?

Whenever I'm warden, i feel like i can control the Ts just fine. It just seems like the only ones who go on CT are COMPLETE derps nowadays that don't know how to aim, or "hey look theres a disco on this map. herpderpherpderp music herpderp." So i guess i don't exactly know my stance on changing the rules to be more CT sided or not. It seems like a healthy balance. To me, it just seems like CTs have sucked lately. A decent example of my theory in action is when Mitch and I did most the killing on Shel and got a 8-2 win for CTs.

Whenever I'm warden, i feel like i can control the Ts just fine. It just seems like the only ones who go on CT are COMPLETE derps nowadays that don't know how to aim, or "hey look theres a disco on this map. herpderpherpderp music herpderp." So i guess i don't exactly know my stance on changing the rules to be more CT sided or not. It seems like a healthy balance. To me, it just seems like CTs have sucked lately. A decent example of my theory in action is when Mitch and I did most the killing on Shel and got a 8-2 win for CTs.

So god damn true.

I rarely play JB now due to the fact that Ct's are complete derps. That along with it seems most don't even know what is going on :/. Last time i was on was on avalanche, and ct's just stood watching as like 2-3 t's ran up to a vent and nearly got in before me and another ct( i was warden at the time) shot them. Tis a bit ridiculous when T's have a free run basically to vent without competent warden/ct's.

Also, yeah, most warden's will just sit and do trivia. I can sorta understand if they are new to JB Ct side, but still they should TRY to move the t's, yet the fact is most are too afraid to move them far due to T's rebelling and raping ct's.

I'm not going to be another one of those faggots who says "Oh, I'm part of the 20% of CTs that aren't retarded. I totally agree with you guys, so many other CTs need to be less retarded".

But I do agree to a certain extent. I know that there's a joke about "jaybee is srs bsns", but maybe it's time we took our roles seriously, rather than acting as though they don't exist. Better to take it seriously than not to take it at all.

Came back to this post. Hopefully it becomes like when I first played, that was apparently the end of the JB prime era.

if ALL the oldfags played again, i would. lol :S

I would too, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NEWFAGS?!?

Anyways, we just need just some more homies joining the server. Of the homies on the forums, I've only seen 1 or 2 at a time on the server when I join.

Mitch I've already made a thread for all the bad maps. I guess I'll send the list that Thorgot made out of my list.

CT's have to stop being so dumb, T's have to grow some balls.

Ban Trivia, make no deets no dallys implied, get rid of the bad maps, add new maps, add a better nomination system.

NO PARDONS. LOLOLOLOLOL

but seriously, I'm gonna try to warden more often and implement things that i see fit into my wardening. I like your suggestion JFK.

Also, I'm extremely sick of stupid bitch wardens who say, "that LR seems boring, choose something else." Its an LR for the terrorist, not an amusement for the CT. Quit herpin your derp terribad wardens.

Mitch I've already made a thread for all the bad maps. I guess I'll send the list that Thorgot made out of my list.

CT's have to stop being so dumb, T's have to grow some balls.

Ban Trivia, make no deets no dallys implied, get rid of the bad maps, add new maps, add a better nomination system.

I'VE REMOVED THEM, BUT APPARENTLY THEY STILL EXIST ON THE SERVER.

WHAT THE FUCK.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Same thing happened to WCS at one time. The maps were removed but for some reaosn when a vote came along people could still vote on them maps. If it won and the server would change to that map "we already removed" the server would crash. Took almost 3 weeks for espy to figure out what was wrong

I don't think the rules need to be shifted to be more CT sided. It's extremely easy to win as the CTs if your team doesn't consist of complete mongoloids.

The issue is that all (or at least most in my experience) of the good players end up playing on T because they prefer the challenge of rebelling and all the idiots end up playing CT.

the reason i sticked to this server so long, idk its been what like almost 2-3 years, because the ct's where strict back in the day but not so strict, they were amusing, rebelling was semi difficult, didn't have ct's who just bam instant killing soon as one t accidently moves 1 step to the left after coming out of cells when he was frozen for 2 mins. idk i think the server has gotten too kill whoring(now i start doing it :/)

I like our rules and the server it self when the ct's are good at their jobs. I can manage most of the time to stay frozen and not get killed for something stupid like that. I think a major problem with ct's losing, is a large group of them always fucking around.

Jb is no fun when it's always just a freeday. Then it's just death match where one side starts with guns.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Have you tried restarting the server or re-removing them again? That might work.

I don't think the rules need to be shifted to be more CT sided. It's extremely easy to win as the CTs if your team doesn't consist of complete mongoloids.

The issue is that all (or at least most in my experience) of the good players end up playing on T because they prefer the challenge of rebelling and all the idiots end up playing CT.

Considering I can't spray into the armory when I see a T go out, snipe with an AWP and run back in - that's pretty bs.

Considering I can't spray into the armory when I see a T go out, snipe with an AWP and run back in - that's pretty bs.

Why not?

This policy also extends to random gunfire and grenades on vents or armory without seeing a terrorist.

Seems fine to me if you did, in fact, see the T.

I don't understand why you wouldn't be?

Edit: Damnit Dojima.