Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

My dream.

The only thing standing in the way of CT victories is CT attention span and seriousness. You need serious CTs to win. Even if good CTs are playing, if they are either A. lenient (let that T get away with that "little" thing) or B. Unable to be serious enough (pay enough attention to guarding the Ts, off doing their own thing or just not looking closely enough), or the worst, C. older players who are just dicking around, gunplanting with no fear of reprisal because hey, its just a game, and im jbfag, so you wont really ban me

Kids being on CT isn't the only problem, it's also jbfags whove been playing it too long and arent serious enough (which many times increases the fun, but decreases ct victory)

So depending on what your goal is, i dunno

anyways,

/drunken rant

Old players jerking around can be a big problem too. CTs really should focus on getting everything under control first and then messing around after.

Back then, JB was #3 in Gametracker for CSS servers in the WORLD. #1 USA Server, #1 JB Server.

Top 50 gameservers in all of gametracker.

We gotta bring that back. It was 56/56 all day and all night back then, and it was fucking fun as hell. Nova, blob and Zach know what I'm talking about.

I'm going to put my full efforts into revitalizing JB, rules are one of the main things.

Sounds like a broken dream...

if you help it isnt

if ALL the oldfags played again, i would. lol :S

help me, beth!

Once I get some extra cash I'll fix my laptop so I can actually play.

you too!

<3 Mitch. I love the idea and am excited to see old JB players in the server. TTT has taken most unfortunately. I suggest not restricting knifing. that is all. Anyways, i bid you the best of luck in this adventure and I will try to be here along for the ride.

dont worry, we'll try our best.

You know which rule I think needs changing.

yeah i do

I don't understand why people say jailbreak needs to be revived. The server still has tons of people playing on it every day.

But if you really want all the old players back, all you have to do is make a time machine and assassinate the creator of TTT before he made it.

read above post

Not even a year ago, more like ~4-5 months ago it was a constant +40 people :/.

Now it's not much fun expect when a couple of people be on :)

read above post

A year ago the server was constantly full(~50), now it only gets up to about 25-30.

read above post

Back then, JB was #3 in Gametracker for CSS servers in the WORLD. #1 USA Server, #1 JB Server.

Top 50 gameservers in all of gametracker.

We gotta bring that back. It was 56/56 all day and all night back then, and it was fucking fun as hell. Nova, blob and Zach know what I'm talking about.

I'm going to put my full efforts into revitalizing JB, rules are one of the main things.

If you're really going to try and get the server back up to such a high popularity, you'll have Bacn's support the whole way there.

I agree with Dark on detours or delays, it would save us a second or two on giving orders and prevent those times when people forget it and a Counter Terrorist gets knifed. The one thing that usually kills CTs mid game is when they get to close and get knifed by a Terrorist. Terrorists seem to be more aggressive now than they used to be.

I think erryone knows a big part of the problem is that the regular JB players (across CSS, not just in our servers), are douchebags/12yos/notkanes/illogicals/etc.

Keeping a sustained group of oldfags (WHERE'S ERNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!) on might help, but...I R skeptical. I'd be willing to rebel alot to try though :L

I think erryone knows a big part of the problem is that the regular JB players (across CSS, not just in our servers), are douchebags/12yos/Fruggles/etc.

Keeping a sustained group of oldfags (WHERE'S ERNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!) on might help, but...I R skeptical. I'd be willing to rebel alot to try though :L

Corrected

I'll be sure to make the serv more fun by spectating regularly.

inb4 some douchy admin bans you for glitching spec LOL

I think erryone knows a big part of the problem is that the regular JB players (across CSS, not just in our servers), are douchebags/12yos/notkanes/illogicals/etc.

Erniee actually came back. Hes been playing every now and then. he usually doesn't miss a day.

Erniee actually came back. Hes been playing every now and then. he usually doesn't miss a day.

Half the time it's not the real ernie.

You Cant Fix something if it aint broke! The JB is fine - some bad maps + some good maps=more people

Some Rules could easily be clarified and others removed. BUT Detours and Delays are the one thing that give a t a reason to go where they want without rebelling. BUT there are some things that coulld/would make the jb more fun are some rules to mix things up.

IF Ya dont mind, some ideas

IDEAS:

1. a plugin to force some cts on t and a t on ct.

Pros: Interesting changes could be made and a warden whore may get ts.

Cons: Micless/8yr olds on CT

2. Standard Protocal: 1 Step out of Cells Face cells freeze w/ no detours or delays becomes Standard Proto cal

Pros: Easier Orders to give and could make orders quicker thus making round shorter and causing less no order freedays.

Cons: Noobs dont know what to do.

For more Ideas PM me... (If you thought these were good )

How long have u played in the last month... Well I've seen you once... I play on a daily basis and still have a good time. Dont fix it if it aint broken. Heh, Its got a few scratches but it only needs some paint and its good.

How long have u played in the last month... Well I've seen you once... I play on a daily basis and still have a good time. Dont fix it if it aint broken. Heh, Its got a few scratches but it only needs some paint and its good.

I don't play now anymore because it's not as fun as a year ago.

another thing with the cell protocols, i mean all these killwhore wardens always try to tarp T's to do like 1 step out 180 then 360 then some other shit. I mean you get the whole T team dead in 10 secs, of course ppl r going to rage quit. i think the rule should just be 1 step out and freeze, or face cells at most. Not fun when you get killed at the start of the round everytime due to killwhores/cts who dont listen right and fk.

I don't play now anymore because it's not as fun as a year ago.

^He speaks the truth.

Lopez used to be on every day for most of the day last year and I can understand why he doesn't play anymore. Saying JB just has a few scratches and needs new paint is the wrong example to use and you can't compare what it is now to what it used to be. The gameplay of the server has gone from being fun to dull. We barely play any games on the map and usually sit at cells 60% of the round doing trivia and wierd "When cell doors open do a 180 then a 540..." and "When I type the magical word..." orders. I'll go for a vent any chance I get because it's much more fun to camp a corner in armory then do this.

1. a plugin to force some cts on t and a t on ct.

Pros: Interesting changes could be made and a warden whore may get ts.

Cons: Micless/8yr olds on CT

2. Standard Protocal: 1 Step out of Cells Face cells freeze w/ no detours or delays becomes Standard Proto cal

Pros: Easier Orders to give and could make orders quicker thus making round shorter and causing less no order freedays.

Cons: Noobs dont know what to do.

For more Ideas PM me... (If you thought these were good )

1. Is a interesting idea but I don't see it happening. It also might mess with the plugin we have now that limits how many people are on each team.

2. Standard protocol orders would be a smart thing to do but they must say the orders. I would also like to see "No detours or delays" removed as why the hell would you let a prisoner go running around just because you never said no detours or delays. If you were in a federal prison and did that you would probably get tazered, shot, tackled and etc. It's just an add-on that we don't really need and one that can turn a good round into a bad round for CTs.

I agree with Dark on detours or delays, it would save us a second or two on giving orders and prevent those times when people forget it and a Counter Terrorist gets knifed. The one thing that usually kills CTs mid game is when they get to close and get knifed by a Terrorist. Terrorists seem to be more aggressive now than they used to be.

Probably due to the fact that it's so boring. We have nothing to do BUT rebel.

I only play when certian people are on. It's really the wardens that make or break the game. If we just stand there playing trivia every round, who the fuck wants to do that? LOL