Sign in to follow this  
WhiteLabyrinth

Happy birthday; Sketch :D !!!!

Happy birthday babe!

15 more days, can't wait :)

Hope you have a good one, <3 <3 <3 :)!

Mwuah!

You guys are dating? -______-

Happy birthday Sketch you will always be the black man that can thoroughly fill the voids in me <3

Happy B-day Hacker, Im gonna bang your girl on your bday, thats my prez to you. So she know what a real man feels like and doesnt date you for a few years and break your heart after she gets a taste of real dick. Ill just give it to her now and save you a few years of heartbreak :P hah

Guest J_MaFia

For some reason we got alot of beef now adays Anyways, happy birthday.

Happy B-day Hacker, Im gonna bang your girl on your bday, thats my prez to you. So she know what a real man feels like and doesnt date you for a few years and break your heart after she gets a taste of real dick. Ill just give it to her now and save you a few years of heartbreak :P hah

lol shuttup and go away. not gonna do that to him! i wuv him <3 :)

&Mayo; today is his birthday. You're not late at all

I missed it!

Already wished you a happy bday on steam, but happy 13th again. Welcome to the teens, son. You're moving on up in the world.

Also, beth, no snsd? I am disappoint :(

Lol this was the quote that got Sketch to try and ban me over the two epic threads I nerco'd. Don’t be so mad man, it wasn’t that good anyway.