Sign in to follow this  
noobsteak

Cydia

So I am one of three people at my job today and I am bored as fuck. So, I thought it would be a good time to catch up on iphone downloads. I need some good hacked apps. Tell me your favorite apps what they do, and any repos to get them from.

Guest Ethan1

Hacked as in third party, not as in using the app to download all apps for free right? If the latter then I can help. If its third party I may be able to help tonight as I may jailbreak my phone.

I would love an app that speeds up this piece of crap,downloads go at about 20 kb/s on cydia and often time out.

And dont even start on Installous as it just goes about 10-20 kb/s then stops working all together with a conn closed error on every download.

At insanely low speeds with a 95% chance of timing out on every download.

Not for me. I always download shit from installous & never once have i had a problem with it timing out or low speeds UNLESS you are far from your wifi spot or your 3g download speeds are shit.

Not for me. I always download shit from installous & never once have i had a problem with it timing out or low speeds UNLESS you are far from your wifi spot or your 3g download speeds are shit.

My ipod is about 30cm from my Router and i still am guarenteed to time out on everything in Cydia and Installous .

Right now ive been trying to download "Insomnia" for 20 minutes and keep getting "POSIX Timed Out" and its the same with anything above 500kb on any source.

My ipod is about 30cm from my Router and i still am guarenteed to time out on everything in Cydia and Installous .

Right now ive been trying to download "Insomnia" for 20 minutes and keep getting "POSIX Timed Out" and its the same with anything above 500kb on any source.

unlucky mate ... my iphone never had problem with download from wifi / 3g

At insanely low speeds with a 95% chance of timing out on every download.

I dunno what you've been downloading, but 95% of my apps go through without a problem. Yes, some of the speeds are piss poor, but they still work.

I dunno what you've been downloading, but 95% of my apps go through without a problem. Yes, some of the speeds are piss poor, but they still work.

Been trying to download SBSettings for the last 2 days along with a 10mb theme,both of which time out before they get 500kb done.

Been trying to download SBSettings for the last 2 days along with a 10mb theme,both of which time out before they get 500kb done.

I think you need to get a new ISP because SBSettings is less than 1 MB.

I think you need to get a new ISP because SBSettings is less than 1 MB.

I can hit speeds of 1 mb/s(Actual download speed) on the computer and i dont see why i should need a new ISP.

Besides my ISP has the fastest package round here and its the only one thats uncapped(Shitty rural area ftl)

As for SBSettings i dont know what you got but mine is about 12MB including all the dependencies like Activator and Airplane SBSetttings.

I think you need to check the source or something. Sounds like something isn't working through Cydia or the source

I fixed it by using Cyder on PC to download things,much faster(And actually works).

But thanks anyway.

Todden, if everyone else has no problem downloading, but you do... it most likely means that you are doing something wrong.

It could be that his ipod's wifi is fucked up or something.