Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Peace yall diggers.

Just because he's done shit doesn't mean I have to like him, or give him special treatment to give him a rank he doesn't qualify for. For every project he's actually finished with us, I can guarantee there are at least 2 more that he has started and failed to follow through with, because he got bored, or because he ragequit because he wanted something and didn't get it.

You have no idea how frustrating it is to have someone volunteer to do something, take on some sort of responsibility, then drop it shortly thereafter for some arbitrary reason. I don't give a shit what those of you who see Clay's community face think of Clay, because I've been in staff long enough to see every one of Clay's episodes here, both in staff and out of staff, and I'm sick of his shit.

In short, I'm glad he's gone from staff. He is a cool person if you are one of his friends, but he's not someone fun to work with, and he's incredibly unreliable.

I don't care if you don't like me, and I don't care if there are people who troll me when I eventually move on with my life, despite the 3 years I've been in staff here. I don't need people to sit there and pat me on my head and tell me what a good job I did with what I have done. I do it because I enjoy doing it, not because I think I deserve a colorful name or a title at the end of my time here, which is clearly what matters to Clay, judging by his OP.

And TTD, all fatb0y did for his first 3 or so posts was tell Clay, matter of factly, that he would be getting the rank he qualifies for, and not be given special treatment. Clay started raging, and then things got out of hand.

I don't give a shit what those of you who see Clay's community face think of Clay, because I've been in staff long enough to see every one of Clay's episodes here, both in staff and out of staff, and I'm sick of his shit.

What community face?

I don't need people to sit there and pat me on my head and tell me what a good job I did with what I have done. I do it because I enjoy doing it, not because I think I deserve a colorful name or a title at the end of my time here,

Junzou says this because he knows he is getting legend.

@Waylon: I WILL REFER YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Well thats better.

I'm not going to screw him out of something he earned. The rank system is in place for members who have been in the community for a long period of time, and who wanted to be part of the community that entire time. If Clay had just gone on random stints of going missing, it sends a different message than "Fuck you guys, I'm never coming back" followed by "I'm back guys!" Giving him a rank from his first application isn't fair to the people who have been with us during their entire time.

And because I know Foh will be brought up-- Foh was booted and came back, he didn't leave willfully 3+ times.

I'm not going to screw him out of something he earned. The rank system is in place for members who have been in the community for a long period of time, and who wanted to be part of the community that entire time. If Clay had just gone on random stints of going missing, it sends a different message than "Fuck you guys, I'm never coming back" followed by "I'm back guys!" Giving him a rank from his first application isn't fair to the people who have been with us during their entire time.

And because I know Foh will be brought up-- Foh was booted and came back, he didn't leave willfully 3+ times.

Understandable.

This ^

Despite his raqequitting and other events in his past he's done a great deal for the community as a whole. He's been trolled numerous times, more than I can count, yet he devotes his time towards things he thinks and knows most of the community would like. I can't name all of them but the most recent ones would be the DJ while in-game and the gaming tournament we are currently setting up, assuming it actually goes as planned without clay.

Honestly... I like Clay as a friend. I really do.

But a lot of shit Clay has done had to have other people pull his slack.

sGFM was a project he started, but eventually Lopez and Guitar Guy are pulling the slack on it. In fact, Clay just came up with the idea and basically "failed" to get it set up. Guitar Guy came in and fixed it. I'm not hating on Clay's technical skills or what not, but from the third person perspective of staff - no matter what the technical issue was - it seemed as if it was that way.

WCS2 - I don't know what's going on with it now. Clay and Guitar Guy? I just hope Guitar Guy and the SOs can help maintain that server. Didn't hear many, if any status updates from Clay after he set it up. No clue at the state it is now.

Gaming Tournament - That was burdened on me now. I got it running before, but due to some douchebag community member we had to stop it all. I assure you we will start this shit up again once Tech sets up a stock CSS server with 12 slots.

Clay is a great person as a friend, but working with him is difficult. I can tell you firsthand that sometimes he throws bitchfits at the people he's friends with because they have their decisions/opinions/common sense tell them something against what Clay wants.

[/drunkenpost]

Oh, and another reason I'm not too sympathetic to Clay's "I'm too busy, RL hit" story-- He thought we didn't notice he restarted DigitalSuicide just before he quit sG staff. Looks like good company... Oasis, Balthazar, Church, dankfrank... Is this the second or third time he's gotten it started again?

Anyway, it's good to see that you're too busy to run the Gaming League that you fought to start up again, but you've got time to keep your new clan up. S'ok, Mitch can just pick up where you left off, as usual.

Keep it real, Clay.

Oh, and another reason I'm not too sympathetic to Clay's "I'm too busy, RL hit" story-- He thought we didn't notice he restarted DigitalSuicide just before he quit sG staff. Looks like good company... Oasis, Balthazar, Church, dankfrank... Is this the second or third time he's gotten it started again?

Wait, you mean he set up in an isolated, undeveloped, uninhabited spot with minimal resources where we can banish all our unwanted human refuse to and they must fend for themselves and live together?

8577660.jpg

Anyway, it's good to see that you're too busy to run the Gaming League that you fought to start up again, but you've got time to keep your new clan up. S'ok, Mitch can just pick up where you left off, as usual.

Keep it real, Clay.

Oh the irony.

EDit: Church is a member too lol