Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Peace yall diggers.

I think we said if you had any troll posts, not just troll posts directed at Balthazar, you get banned. If you want to go crazy, do it while most of the staff is asleep, and we'll infract you in the morning.

Or you could wait to see how fast drama unleashes? It would be kinda entertaining to watch.

Then again you are staff and are obligated to be held to a higher standard....:(

"I have warned GT, please report any posts made by GT that you are uncomfortable with, and if we deem that post to be inflammatory and/or trollish he will be banned for a day for each instance. "

It would appear that troll posts that balthazar is uncomfortable with get a 1-day ban each, so you're free to troll other people for the going rate of 5 points per post. Note that your ban time increases quickly though after 20 points.

Now that we're on level ground, can I do it?

I'm not as noble as you.

Add me on Steam and troll me there. I want this thread to stay open.

I'll be in and out of the forums every now and again, and maybe on the servers, but no guarantees.

i guess no one can read.

Running out of thanks...

You know, you could always try for trolling and see how long you can go without getting infracted. Or get a staff position so that when you troll people you can't get infracted.

troof

Running out of thanks...

You know, you could always try for trolling and see how long you can go without getting infracted. Or learn from Dojima and C12k and use ninja trolling tactics.

I've been a step ahead of you for some time now.

And no, I don't just mean invisible text.

I've been a step ahead of you for some time now.

What? I have no idea what you're talking about. Just like I didn't see Clay try to take another shot at me a few posts ago in a thinly veiled attempt to draw me back into a trollfest.

What? I have no idea what you're talking about. Just like I didn't see Clay try to take another shot at me a few posts ago in a thinly veiled attempt to draw me back into a trollfest.

Where? Troof != trolling.

I'll miss you.

dis.

Oh there goes the gaming league. Goodluck! See you back soon....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK, I'M SO MAD.

Mitch is taking over, don't worry about it.

ohwait, nvm.

GUD LOCK CLEH.