Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Peace yall diggers.

Whether you like it or not Junzou, GT, Fatboy (Insert anyone else who doesn't like Clay here) he made a very large contribution to this clan for a very long time. Sure he's had his downsides, but everyone does. If this is how someone whose dedicated several years of their lives to this clan is treated when they leave then it goes to show how pathetic we are if we can't appreciate and respect something as simple as this without trivial trolling spam.

You seemed smarter when you stuck to threads about getting high and eating junk food.

You seemed smarter when you stuck to threads about getting high and eating junk food.

Good thing for me its always been quite easy to identify you as a worthless, ignorant, arrogant bitch.

I’ve been around for awhile and I still don’t think he should of been sent off this way. Granted he did rage but that’s Clay he’s always been that way, why would you expect anything different? That’s why he should of just been rewarded for his hour and hours of work he put into these servers/forums by his rank (remember everything he did/we all do is out of the kindness of our heart/love for this community) everything would of turned out great. But sometimes people feel they have to make a point and an example out of someone which I understand, I just don’t think it should have been Clay, he deserved better. But what’s done is done nothing more to say or do. I just hope one day grudges will be dropped and he will get (in my opinion) what should be rightfully his.

I don't give a flying fuck about the source of all this. You don't like Clay because he's thrown hissy fits, woop di fucking do. He's made a contribution that shouldn't be slandered by acting like 10 year olds bitching and trolling.

I don't like clay, because he throws a bitch fit, all the time, when shit doesn't go his way.

He asked for an opinion, I gave him an honest one, he threw a fit and pretty much attacks me with some non-relevant bullshit.

He's made a contribution, sure, so has a bunch of other people. Fact is, anything he had coming to him went out the window when he threw that bitch fit, it was unbecoming.

He then proceeded to make the situation public, and here we are.

BTW.. who the hell are you?

Good thing for me its always been quite easy to identify you as a worthless, ignorant, arrogant bitch.

Just when I thought this thread was getting boring!

I'll do this one at a time.

Link me to an example of "ignorance".

I’ve been around for awhile and I still don’t think he should of been sent off this way. Granted he did rage but that’s Clay he’s always been that way, why would you expect anything different? That’s why he should of just been rewarded for his hour and hours of work he put into these servers/forums by his rank (remember everything he did/we all do is out of the kindness of our heart/love for this community) everything would of turned out great. But sometimes people feel they have to make a point and an example out of someone which I understand, I just don’t think it should have been Clay, he deserved better. But what’s done is done nothing more to say or do. I just hope one day grudges will be dropped and he will get (in my opinion) what should be rightfully his.

I agree with what you're saying. But what I have come to realize is, sG never forgets. Unless you suck a e-dick of the higher-ups. He did not suck, therefore sG does not forget.

genius not know how to post links?

I think he was demonstrating ignorance for us...

Well...

He's under the impression that THC is water soluble, after all.

We're talking about my ignorance, not yours. I'm not going to sit here and teach you how to post a link.

By linking you to all your posts I'm saying that all your posts consist of ignorance.

We're talking about my ignorance, not yours. I'm not going to sit here and teach you how to post a link.

haha, I know what he tried to do and am loling.

By linking you to all your posts I'm saying that all your posts consist of ignorance.

Knew it.

I don't like clay, because he throws a bitch fit, all the time, when shit doesn't go his way.

He asked for an opinion, I gave him an honest one, he threw a fit and pretty much attacks me with some non-relevant bullshit.

He's made a contribution, sure, so has a bunch of other people. Fact is, anything he had coming to him went out the window when he threw that bitch fit, it was unbecoming.

He then proceeded to make the situation public, and here we are.

BTW.. who the hell are you?

Really wish I could post the thread fatboy, but I cant its leaking staffinfo. All I’m going to say is don’t act so innocent, you were trolling him and in my opinion if you didn’t he never would of thrown that big of a hissy fit in the first place, he really had no other reason to rage .... and on that note I will say no more.

:|

You didn't link anything.

Anyways, I don't understand what you are all worked up about.

Really wish I could post the thread fatboy, but I cant its leaking staffinfo.

Wouldn't only staff be able to see the thread if it's a staff thread?

:|

You didn't link anything.

Anyways, I don't understand what you are all worked up about.

Uhh yeah I did, its a link to all of his collective posts.

You linked him to nothing though. Just pointing that out :>