Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Peace yall diggers.

Also, learn to size your pictures so we can read them.

-Simple guide on how to see the picture clearly-

1. Right click the photo and click on "Copy Image Location"

2. Then go to your URL bar and paste (Right click -> Paste / or ctrl v)

3. Click on the photo (this will make you zoom in) when brought to the url which is "http://i.imgur.com/sMHpH.jpg"

You're welcome. :)

-Simple guide on how to see the picture clearly-

1. Right click the photo and click on "Copy Image Location"

2. Then go to your URL bar and paste (Right click -> Paste / or ctrl v)

3. Click on the photo (this will make you zoom in) when brought to the url which is "http://i.imgur.com/sMHpH.jpg"

You're welcome. :)

>.<

Or I could just right click and hit "view image".

That wasn't the point though.

I never got why people don't like Clay. He seems like one of the coolest guys here' date=' and for that he will be missed.[/quote']

After you've seen him throw as many hissy fits as I've seen him throw when he doesn't get what he wants, you'll get it.

After you've seen him throw as many hissy fits as I've seen him throw when he doesn't get what he wants, you'll get it.

I may have only been a member for 11 months~ but I get exactly what you mean.

So anyway, what I found so funny about this thread:

Mitch just assumed all the pictures were only on page 12.

Knock it off, don’t say so anyway like this thread is about you. Its about CLAY stop derailing this thread, even though someone moved it to SPAM because they are butthurt and want this to end.

Knock it off, don’t say so anyway like this thread is about you. Its about CLAY stop derailing this thread, even though someone moved it to SPAM because they are butthurt and want this to end.

Do you want to make it about me? Because that comment was more about Mitch than anyone else. But if you want it to turn into that...

Do you want to make it about me? Because that comment was more about Mitch than anyone else. But if you want it to turn into that...

So are you asking for more infractions?

You must be referring to Clay, or did you not read the chat posted? He said go for it.

But cant you flame in spam? I didn’t think anything was inftractable once it reached the spam section? Clays mad, but I still dont think this should be a joke ...

Whether you like it or not Junzou, GT, Fatboy (Insert anyone else who doesn't like Clay here) he made a very large contribution to this clan for a very long time. Sure he's had his downsides, but everyone does. If this is how someone whose dedicated several years of their lives to this clan is treated when they leave then it goes to show how pathetic we are if we can't appreciate and respect something as simple as this without trivial trolling spam.

Whether you like it or not Junzou, GT, Fatboy (Insert anyone else who doesn't like Clay here) he made a very large contribution to this clan for a very long time. Sure he's had his downsides, but everyone does. If this is how someone whose dedicated several years of their lives to this clan is treated when they leave then it goes to show how pathetic we are if we can't appreciate and respect something as simple as this without trivial trolling spam.

:|

You don't seem to understand the source of all this.

:|

You don't seem to understand the source of all this.

I don't give a flying fuck about the source of all this. You don't like Clay because he's thrown hissy fits, woop di fucking do. He's made a contribution that shouldn't be slandered by acting like 10 year olds bitching and trolling.

This ^

Despite his raqequitting and other events in his past he's done a great deal for the community as a whole. He's been trolled numerous times, more than I can count, yet he devotes his time towards things he thinks and knows most of the community would like. I can't name all of them but the most recent ones would be the DJ while in-game and the gaming tournament we are currently setting up, assuming it actually goes as planned without clay.

I <3 Clay. He's a cool dude. But you guys that are defending him...have only been around for a year, you haven't seen all of his ragequits.

2009 dude. I was here when you was JCS or Advisor, I don't remember which its been a long time. You voted me in lol.