Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

favorite food to eat while high

what do you like to eat when the munchies set in after getting high/drunk/trip balls or whatever?

my choice? kitkats, sour patch watermelons, apparently eggs now 0.o, and hostess snoballs!

What ever is in the cupboard... which is usually nothing because I'm a lazy fuck and don't do groceries. lol, good thing there is a convenient store right across from my apartment, I'll get the odd chocolate bar (probably Twix), but always chocolate milk. FUCK YEAH CHOCOLATE MILK.

Pancakes, BBQ Chicken, Steaks. I really like to grill when I'm baked, so I'll do like lamb, pork or whatever. I even did peking duck one time.
lol wow. i cant operate a microwave high how do i do that XD

This is about the only reason I can think of as to why smoking weed is bad for you, excessive binge eating of shit food.
wait..... weed is bad for you?????? 0.o NO WAY

FUCKING BARBECUE.

Every time my family barbecues, i go upstairs and smoke my bong right before the food is ready. I eat EVERYTHING. Steak,hotdogs,hamburgers,ugh I just had it last night.

If its the late night munchies, buffalo wings.

This is about the only reason I can think of as to why smoking weed is bad for you, excessive binge eating of shit food.

Get the fuck out. You can control how much you eat, its your choice. And its not always shit food, you can either be lazy and eat a bucket of ice cream. Or be creative and make an awesome fucking sandwhich.

Get the fuck out. You can control how much you eat, its your choice. And its not always shit food, you can either be lazy and eat a bucket of ice cream. Or be creative and make an awesome fucking sandwhich.

FUCK YEAH

Ok the best thing to do is... smoke a lot then get the munchies then make a batch of edibles like brownies, cookies, muffins, etc. It gets you even more high and fills your munchie needs for the moment.

The best thing about BBQ is that when you have leftovers, you put 'em in the fridge and then when you're super baked at night having the midnight munchies you just microwave the leftovers and Z0MG

The best thing about BBQ is that when you have leftovers, you put 'em in the fridge and then when you're super baked at night having the midnight munchies you just microwave the leftovers and Z0MG
this. right now i just made potato skins filled with bacon bits and chedder. SO FUCKING GOOD WHEN HIGH