Sign in to follow this  
Jungle Fever

New version of game?

So i've gotten the message "The server you are trying to connect to is running an older version of the game." before when the servers haven't updated but my CSS has, but I just got the same message in CSS, with a substitution of the words 'an older' for 'a newer'. It is weird because I can get into the other sG servers, like JB for instance, but cannot get into TTT. My css even updated and finished before I started playing counter strike.

So is anyone else having this problem and unable to enter the TTT sG server?

If you are getting that message at this point, you aren't trying to connect to the new IP of the new server.

ttt.joinsg.net or 64.31.26.107:27015 is the one you should trying to connect too. I'm guessing the one that you are trying to connect to at the moment is the older one that you proably still have under your favorites.

As for the problem with the other servers: They need to update their LUA or filesystem or something other and it'll be playable again. It's pure laziness or not enough time on their hands if it's not up within the next few days, I'm sure.