Sign in to follow this  
Dragonxan10

Ranger Of Vekas

Hmm... Honestly I think ranger needs to be nerfed a bit...

Make the shot a 2 hit kill all the time even with claws and increase cool down on the ulti to 30 seconds not 22.

The cool down on it seems good but its actually way too short.

Along with the deagle, was it always a deagle?

But in all and all people in the server use/whore ranger and talk serious shit. Gets real annoying.

I'm just asking if someone can nerf the fricken race a bit.

DMG w/ scout roughly 60-70 a hit along added 30-40 + dmg? its an automatic one hit everytime. If it's not for humans or races 100+ hp its always 2 shot.

Invisibility

Speed needs to be nerfed a bit and I mean just a bit -5% at most will make the race a little more even.

Root... well... root is fine just the CD on it is a tad short.

Don't agree, Ranger is a powerfull race thats it.

A thing that needs to be nerfed is the night elf's ulti (fucking 5 seconds root)....

But everyone has different idea's and on wcs2 people don't like change

Ummm Ranger one shots almost EVERYTIME.

If Night Elf roots you for 5 seconds you got a chance to kill the rooter regardless.

If a Ranger roots you, you practically have no chance unless you pull an automatic headshot.

Same goes for Night Elf but most cases people who play Night Elf suck or have good aim and don't always get a kill.

Besides Night Elf is one of the very first races made.

Five second root seems fair although I suggest 3-4 seconds max.

Night Elf also does not have speed and if a Night Elf roots a Ranger, A ranger can root back as well but shorter. On top a ranger can still one hit kill a Night Elf due to proc on bonus EVERY shot.

Night Elfs procs once in a couple shots.

I don't like this guy. He comes in out of no where and bitches.

May I ask, who fuck do you think you are?

May I ask you to reread the post and also stop being an ass about my post.

I asked for a simple answer and your complaining about me of who I am?

Did you code the race yourself?

If you don't have a real input then don't put it in

Oh btw read what Don posted as well everyone has their OWN IDEAS in the server so stop bitching about me asking for a small nerf.

There are tons of races on S2 that needs a bit of nerfing but each race balances each others out.

Like I said again no positive input don't put it in

I don't like this guy. He comes in out of no where and bitches.

May I ask, who fuck do you think you are?

How about this, we both go on the server and if I see you on there one day I'll go ranger and show you what it means like to get one shotted with speed and root + extra dmg. See how many people on the server will like it.

Of course ill hit 4:1 quickly so no one complains

Ive been playing that server for 2 years bud, I know that server pretty well, I have nothing to proove to people like you.

Bitch somewhere else or grow a pair.

Ive been playing that server for 2 years bud, I know that server pretty well, I have nothing to proove to people like you.

Bitch somewhere else or grow a pair.

Of course you have and when I start playing max races everyone complains about me playing a maxed race.

I don't care if you have anything to prove, you're probably using a maxed race most of the time and then talk shit when you beat people.

I also suppose you maxed out CSS Pro right? Either way your obviously a pro

Nah, not really, I just dont like people that complain, I was stating that I care if you think its OP. Its not. Sack up.

My favorite race had to have been Nomad, and Gargoyle, and if you think they are OP you got something loose in the dome.

Ranger has always been one of the most powerful races on the server, people have dealt with it and you can too.

holy fuck you two are bitching faster than me....o-m-g also for your previous post dragon the ranger doesnt have a 100% chance to proc the bonus damage ....ok yes the chance is huge as fuck but sometime u could get 2-3 shot with no proc.About the night elf ....night elf also have evasion which is fairly high ( 33 % ) just so u know. Ranger doesnt have a 100% chance to deal additional damage and night elf bonus damage can do huge ass freaking damage too (pretty similar to the zeus bonus damage but a little more) it also have a good reflect damage i remember dealing like 91 damage back when i was getting a hs i also remember 1 shotting people from the mirror damage too

My ranger is level 96. No one has ever complained about me using it. It only has 100 hp and the invis is like what? 65%?

ranger is fine the way it is. it's been the same for many years. the reason the ulti has a short cool down is because it has decreased range and decreased root time. judge has longer range and elf has even longer range, both root for a longer period than the ranger. and ranger is not always 1 hit kill. usually takes two hits to kill human or any player with decent dmg evade.

Sign in to follow this