Sign in to follow this  
Insomniac.

Hey peoples

Hey, i finally decided to make a account on the forums, you guys may have seen me around in the jailbreak server or wcs1 server, but if not nice to meet you! My name is Tom and I'm generally a nice guy to talk too, so yeah enough about me, how are you guys doing? :)

haha, it's only 2AM where I live, this is when i'm most active., but yeah I ended up making a quick sig + avatar for the forum a couple minutes ago, it's nothing good but it'll have to do for now :D

Insomniac, BRO, Welcome to the forums. People, lemme tell you one thing. This guy has the king of all sprays. Period.

No offense (because honestly, drop a banana around here and people will think you killed their grandmother), but isn't that for us to decide, not you?

Come on, Golden...Give the fresh meat a couple troll bait posts first before you cook him up D;!

No offense (because honestly, drop a banana around here and people will think you killed their grandmother), but isn't that for us to decide, not you?

Generally speaking, no. A person may take from his experiences and types of individuals he speaks to whom openly speak to him and decide for his or herself that due to their conversational skills that they are, indeed, easy to talk to.

Come on, Golden...Give the fresh meat a couple troll bait posts first before you cook him up D;!

I TRIED TO BE NICE! :(

Generally speaking, no. A person may take from his experiences and types of individuals he speaks to whom openly speak to him and decide for his or herself that due to their conversational skills that they are, indeed, easy to talk to.

People lie... just sayin.

I just don't like introduction threads in general.

But yes, Insomniac, you do seem like a decent fellow. Welcome.

I TRIED TO BE NICE! :(

People lie... just sayin.

I just don't like introduction threads in general.

But yes, Insomniac, you do seem like a decent fellow. Welcome.

I'd say try harder, but no one likes a try hard.

If you don't like them.... why post in them? Just for the +1?

Also, Insomnia sucks.

I'd say try harder, but no one likes a try hard.

If you don't like them.... why post in them? Just for the +1?

Also, Insomnia sucks.

Normally I don't. But I posted in this one because while he seemed ok, I felt it would be beneficial for him to recognize the flaw in his claims.

You know me. Here to help.

Normally I don't. But I posted in this one because while he seemed ok, I felt it would be beneficial for him to recognize the flaw in his claims.

You know me. Here to help.

Said the spider to the fly.

haha, thanks for all the replies :P, but you could get to know me if you went to the JB servers, i'm usually very active on the servers, and apparently there was another Insomniac on the forums a while back hence I put a little period after my username.. I wonder if he was an insomniac like me lol.

Hallo. Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

*Warning: There are many wild trolls running around. Do not feed them. This warning is for your safety and safety of the community.