Sign in to follow this  
Guest antothepenguin5

Which club do you support?

Guest antothepenguin5

Which football club do you support and why did you start supporting that particular club?

I support Manchester United and I live in London. I chose to support West Ham as a 2nd team because I live in the area. I'm a glory hunter and support the dominant team.

Live in Dallas, so I support F. C. Dallas (I know MLS is trash). Favorite team is Arsenal, I'm not sure why.. Just kinda followed them since I was about 8, I like the way they play I guess.

I'm Dutch so My main club is Ajax (from Amsterdam)

and my favorite club outside of the netherlands is Manchester United (fuck fc barcelona seriously..)

NO FUCK YOU SRSLY. Fc Barcelona ftw man , who won UEFA champions league ?

Also if you're supporting Manchester United for dutch goalkeeper Van Der Sar , i heard he's replaced and he's gonna leave.

NO FUCK YOU SRSLY. Fc Barcelona ftw man , who won UEFA champions league ?

Also if you're supporting Manchester United for dutch goalkeeper Van Der Sar , i heard he's replaced and he's gonna leave.

Dude van der Sar is 40 yrs old xD

But here is my explanation for my hate towards fc barcelona:

Every one fucking loves their dix, when u hear soccer comentators talking when barca is playing EVERY THING IS FUCKIN AMAZING while if the other team does the exact same thing

1. nothing is said,

2. it's newb

3. it sucks

4. was lucky as hell

There for fc barcelona is gay ez hell

Dude van der Sar is 40 yrs old xD

But here is my explanation for my hate towards fc barcelona:

Every one fucking loves their dix, when u hear soccer comentators talking when barca is playing EVERY THING IS FUCKIN AMAZING while if the other team does the exact same thing

1. nothing is said,

2. it's newb

3. it sucks

4. was lucky as hell

There for fc barcelona is gay ez hell

Yeah , but i still love Lionel Messi <:

and my favorite club outside of the netherlands is Manchester United (fuck fc barcelona seriously..)

I agree with all the above.

I'm a fan of Lodeiro and van der Wiel, and...

Stekelenburg is one of mah favorite players INDAWORLD! much<3 (was really hoping ManU would go for him, but De Gea's good too, so it's whatev)

@style...you're just making yourself look like an idiot.

Get off the Barca/Messi bandwagon please, it's already gotten old.

EVDS RETIRED, and now we have the new spanish phenom playing for us, who will soon supplant both Valdes and Casillas on the national team, and yeah, Barca was the best team in the world this year, congrats. Next year we have ashley young, phil jones, and either Nasri, Sneijder, or Modric, all of whom will be upgrades over Scholesy. Not to mention that Chicha is getting better and better, and Rooney will be healthy again (cross those fingers boys), and we'll have the EPL goals-scored leader for this season ON THE BENCH (assuming chicha starts), al of which means...

ManU > Barca, Champs League final rematch.

@style...you're just making yourself look like an idiot.

Get off the Barca/Messi bandwagon please, it's already gotten old.

EVDS RETIRED, and now we have the new spanish phenom playing for us, who will soon supplant both Valdes and Casillas on the national team, and yeah, Barca was the best team in the world this year, congrats. Next year we have ashley young, phil jones, and either Nasri, Sneijder, or Modric, all of whom will be upgrades over Scholesy. Not to mention that Chicha is getting better and better, and Rooney will be healthy again (cross those fingers boys), and we'll have the EPL goals-scored leader for this season ON THE BENCH (assuming chicha starts), al of which means...

ManU > Barca, Champs League final rematch.

Lulz , why am i the idiot ? You're the one that has no respect for other teams.

You don't see me talking shit about Manu , do you ?

Barca/Messi brandwagon ? Like you said Barca was the best team in the world this year.

Only gay thing about Barca is , the players ' QQ ' 2 much.

Pretty sure Barca > Manu .

Ajax 4life

Last Summer I visited the Netherlands and went to Ajax's stadium. One of the best experiences of my life considering that my Opa grew up 10 minutes away from there.

As for my favorite club, I root for Ajax and Real Madrid. Fuck Barca and that little shit Messi.

I wish I could go to England and see a game. I don't care what team it would be. Even if it was Man U, (which I hate) I still want to be in that amazing atmosphere with all the fans singing.

I wish I could go to England and see a game. I don't care what team it would be. Even if it was Man U, (which I hate) I still want to be in that amazing atmosphere with all the fans singing.