Sign in to follow this  
Marine

If you could have a truck, what type would it be?

Eh, i'd want a few.

New trucks?

Chevy 3500 HD with Crew cab.

2011_chevrolet_silverado3500hd_actf34_fd_611101_717.jpg

Or

2009 Dodge Mega Cab, with long bed

2009mega.jpg

Or a 52 Ford, Or 65 Chevy. Or a 98 Dodge

Eh, i'd want a few.

New trucks?

Chevy 3500 HD with Crew cab.

2011_chevrolet_silverado3500hd_actf34_fd_611101_717.jpg

Or

2009 Dodge Mega Cab, with long bed

2009mega.jpg

Or a 52 Ford, Or 65 Chevy. Or a 98 Dodge

I'm not a big fan of the dualies, but the front of the Chevy's definitely look nice(newer ones to me at least)

I'm not a big fan of the dualies, but the front of the Chevy's definitely look nice(newer ones to me at least)

Yeah I'm not a fan of dualies either, but 3500's look retarded without them. Plus Unlike most people who would get trucks just to get one, I'd actually have a purpose for such a big truck(I do deliveries and shit, as well as I'd probably let my cousin borrow it for work.)

Oh wow, i just realized i linked to a Mega Cab with a fucking short bed on it, I failed there :/. I hate short beds, 6 feet isn't nearly enough space to load shit into, 8 foot beds are better (you may be thinking, it's 2 feet difference, but It's a huge fucking difference in terms of what you can load into it).

Oh wow, i just realized i linked to a Mega Cab with a fucking short bed on it, I failed there :/. I hate short beds, 6 feet isn't nearly enough space to load shit into, 8 foot beds are better (you may be thinking, it's 2 feet difference, but It's a huge fucking difference in terms of what you can load into it).

I understand the difference of 2 feet. I didn't want a longbed because I wouldn't have as much of a need for it. Instead I decided to have a supercab 4x4 XL Triton so that It's a good compromise of cabin space without sacrificing the bed space. I'd definitely get a long bed if my truck was a work related truck.

My bed happens to be good length for the cabin space, at least in my opinion.

SDC10511.jpg

I understand the difference of 2 feet. I didn't want a longbed because I wouldn't have as much of a need for it. Instead I decided to have a supercab 4x4 XL Triton so that It's a good compromise of cabin space without sacrificing the bed space. I'd definitely get a long bed if my truck was a work related truck.

My bed happens to be good length for the cabin space, at least in my opinion.

SDC10511.jpg

That looks good actually. Most people get crew cabs with short beds. It just doesn't look good.

But yeah, I'd only get a long bed because it'd pay off for what I can use it for. And yeah, a 6 foot bed is actually large when you compare it to "average" bed's of Toyota's and Nissan's 4 foot fucking truck bed's. Annoys the piss out of me when i see a truck with more passenger space than bed space :/

That looks good actually. Most people get crew cabs with short beds. It just doesn't look good.

But yeah, I'd only get a long bed because it'd pay off for what I can use it for. And yeah, a 6 foot bed is actually large when you compare it to "average" bed's of Toyota's and Nissan's 4 foot fucking truck bed's. Annoys the piss out of me when i see a truck with more passenger space than bed space :/

Oh my fucking got it eats my insides out. My aunt's Nissan Titan crewcab is really nice, and has a nice kick for driving, but the bed space annoys the hell out of me. It's bed is about as deep as a S10 pick up, but yet it has no bed space :I Has to put an extender on the bed to compare in space to mine. The Tundras seem to have good sized beds with their crewcabs. The only truck that is acceptable for a small bed that I like is the Explorer Trac, considering it's my image of a camping vehicle; tired stuff down uptop, or along the sides if need be.

Quoted from 10-4 Magazine.com, Nov. 2007 - Performance Zone article:

"We have a client in Quebec producing over 2,000 horsepower in a 550 Cat, and they break their aluminum piston skirts regularly - but they do not burn them. This amazing Peterbilt drag races pulling two trailers loaded with 60,000 pounds of lumber on each one. Pulling 120,000 lbs. from a dead stop, this powerful truck can run the 1/8-mile in 7.7 seconds. On the 3rd shift, the left front tire jumps 36 inches in the air. The truck twists the double frame so hard that it never goes completely back to being straight. If you don’t believe me, check out a recent photo taken of the truck (shown here)!"

picture.php?albumid=542&pictureid=4162

I know that this isn't really a truck but I would rather have this Yukon XL than anytruck in the world!

The Yukon XL

Dillon%20minigun%20on%20truck.jpg

The "special feature" that makes this Yukon worth having (a Dillon M134 Minigun)

Dillon%20minigun.jpg

I know that this isn't really a truck but I would rather have this Yukon XL than anytruck in the world!

The Yukon XL

Dillon%20minigun%20on%20truck.jpg

The "special feature" that makes this Yukon worth having (a Dillon M134 Minigun)

Dillon%20minigun.jpg

we have a yukon denali xl for towin our boat