Sign in to follow this  
Demi Lovato

new Selena Gomez album coming out in five days!

Meh, I'll keep the worst comments to myself.

But bro, move off the tween wave shit please. True, this is not nearly as bad as fucking Friday bullshit, but you still need to expand your view beyond this tween wave shit, mainly because while they may be "good", they are usually not near the quality of some modern bands.

I'd tap that girl no lie. My only celebrity crush??

Well, a lot of celeb's are tapable, but thing is, is she worth going to jail over ;)?

Well, a lot of celeb's are tapable, but thing is, is she worth going to jail over ;)?

Nope.. I won't go to jail though if I ever went out with her.

Justin Bieber is sure lucky to be going out with her though.

I dunno... I really enjoy the singing ability of Ms. Gomez (Demi too!)

Wmgg7zIDcwU

But okay, what are some bands you think are good? I'll listen to a couple of their songs with an open mind!

Oops, double post.

Selena is 18. She's 19 in less than a month

Justin Bieber is sure lucky to be going out with her though.

lol. It's a publicity stunt. They're not actually dating goofball

Oops, double post.

Selena is 18. She's 19 in less than a month

Is she now?, I don't keep up with most disney/nickelodeon stars, as they generally lose popularity within 2 years of them hitting 18.

But yeah, "good" bands are all subjective. Something similar to this would be

Alternative: Switchfoot.

Metal: Disturbed,

These are a few off the top of my head. None of my lists will ever contain rap, as rap is just total shit.

Then Good bands, well there are a ton:

E.G: Most classic rock(Beatles, Hendrix experience, The Who, Lennon, AC/DC, BeeGee's, REO).

Edit:

Ok, I will admit that this song is good, only in that it is a perfect song for an upcoming USA show. So, she may have something if she continues along this path, and does not follow the standard Disney stars(aka hooked on drugs/Mini paris )

Are you autistic Demi you've got some of the signs and your kinda obsessed with these celebs... No offense :)

When I watched the video, I was thinking, " DAMN SHE MUST HAVE RUN OUT OF WORDS, NA NANANANANANANNANANANA " God.. annoying.

With the influence of Bieber around her lately...I'd really not want to risk listening to even a demo of her songs.

It's a publicity stunt. They're not dating. They're doing it so they can remain famous for a little while longer.

It's a publicity stunt. They're not dating. They're doing it so they can remain famous for a little while longer.

Honestly for a teenager like me I don't give a fucking shit. If they are fucking or just getting money for fake dating who cares?!