Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Syndicate Gamers Digest Vol. 18 [6/21/2011]

What the fuck are you guys on about? Dojima for SO? Fuck that.

DOJIMA FOR JCS 2011/2012

Also, the new server boxes sound godtier.

Congrats to everyone, specially the new sG members; their a great bunch of addition to the community :D

The new server boxes should also bring in more european players and give the current european players better connection hopefully, woopee.

apparently only members are eligible for so now.

unfortunately you're wrong.

unfortunately you're wrong.

I know you hold a fucking grudge like no tomorrow but no need to get snippy, take it up with the staff who are apparently falsely informing the community then.

I can always fill in admins that aren't SO if needed. ex. Amp, Sportsteen, Lesbian Dad (jared was one :/ )

EDIT: Gotta be in sG to get SO Balth. Tubbles had it before the SO was instituted so he was grandfathered in there.

I know you hold a fucking grudge like no tomorrow.

Hardly, unless you happen to be related to Towliban.

So, what would it take for me to get SO by the time the next Digest rolls around?

Seriously.

For anyone highlighting this looking for sarcasm, no, really, I mean it.

Do you know how blowjobs work?

Still good friends with Samm?

One day it's hunky dory, the next she says she's lost interest. I let her go, try to be just friends, she doesn't respond, find out she has new squeeze. Haven't talked to her since.

One day it's hunky dory, the next she says she's lost interest. I let her go, try to be just friends, she doesn't respond, find out she has new squeeze. Haven't talked to her since.

That's a shame, you could've gotten her to help you out with your not-being-good-at-blowjobs situation. By subbing her in, not having her teach you. Shouldn't have to clarify, but I didn't want to leave you any leeway.

Welcome to Samm.

btw im elite now

Like Jewinator, you didn't make the cutoff to be put in the digest.

Guest J_MaFia

I'm BACK SNITCHES! :D

I bring huggies and <3s

Sign in to follow this