Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Ryan Dunn is dead.

url]
This can happen to anyone who drinks alcohol, so should we just make alcohol illegal? Don't blame Dunn for drinking, blame his friends for letting him drive.

You asked a stupid question which is why I said driving while drunk is illegal. Theres no reason to make drinking illegal over car crashes because it's already not allowed. I'm pretty sure you herped your derp here.

You asked a stupid question which is why I said driving while drunk is illegal. Theres no reason to make drinking illegal over car crashes because it's already not allowed. I'm pretty sure you herped your derp here.

I wasn't saying that we should make alcohol illegal, I was giving an over-exaggerated solution for TZK to prove a point.

So for you my friend:

I wasn't saying that we should make alcohol illegal, I was giving an over-exaggerated solution for TZK to prove a point.

So for you my friend:

Your statement was that it wasn't Dunns fault he drank more than the legal limit and drove over one hundred and forty miles per hour. That's pretty stupid in itself but it's even worse coupled with your "over-exxaggerated" question.

Your statement was that it wasn't Dunns fault he drank more than the legal limit and drove over one hundred and forty miles per hour. That's pretty stupid in itself but it's even worse coupled with your "over-exxaggerated" question.

I reworded what I meant here:

Well obviously it is his fault for getting drunk and not planning how he was going to get home beforehand. But drunk or not, at least one of his friends could have stopped him. It's his fault for driving drunk, but some of the blame can be put on the friends, I am sure they will feel guilty for the rest of their lives.

And my "over-exaggerated" question (I don't know why I am putting it in quotes lol) was just another way of saying that shit happens. Whether it was his fault or not (which it mostly was), he didn't deserve to die. There is no way to prevent this kind of shit from happening other than planning beforehand and having your friends there to back you up.

you can watch a bunch of videos of him on youtube and he's speeding with bam in most of them lol he definately had a good life and got to see alot of things. really sad it had to end like that but its bound to happen when your going that fast..

I have no sympathy for this man. If what this thread says is correct (the fact that he was drunk driving), then I have no sympathy for him. He should know the consequences of driving impaired. If the person that was with him did know about this, no sympathy for that person either. If not, well, I hope that person that died with him rests in peace.

I will give his family a few prayers, but nothing more than that. He should know, and he was an idiot to drink and drive.

I do not have sympathy for people who can't think clearly about the consequences of actions that they CAN control. (IE. If they died in an air plane crash, they couldn't control that, but since this is a car accident, and the fact Ryan was drinking and driving, means I have no sympathy for him.)

Another thing I never understood about people bitching about people doing bad things while they're drunk is, well they're drunk.. You're not yourself when your drunk, and you're not very much in control either. You don't think clearly, you're pretty much a completely different and slower person while intoxicated. You really can't help it.

He was drunk, and he was driving his 2007 porch going 142 miles and hour, dont drink and drive lol

RIP Ryan

they wont know if he was drunk or not for a few weeks. he was going ROUGHLY 130 miles and hour they said. still sketchy as fawk.

Now, The God Damn sick and stupid Westboro church is going to pickett Ryan Dunn's Funeral...They are fucking scum from the scum of the scum from the scum of a sanndy, dirty, blue fucking waffle. Fuck them.

they wont know if he was drunk or not for a few weeks. he was going ROUGHLY 130 miles and hour they said. still sketchy as fawk.

lol he was drunk before he started driving he sent his friends pictures of him drinking

They already know from preliminary toxicology tests, his blood alchohol level was 0.196.

Eh, at least he died how he lived...with car parts up his ass.

While I believe it is sad, and a loss is a loss, it still was very preventable, and anyone who says it wasn't needs a reality check.