Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Ryan Dunn is dead.

Yeah I learned this info at breakfast today, sucks :(

I watched Jackass 3.5 a couple days ago, not bad. Ryan was one of my favorites.

Same here, I literally JUST watched it a couple of days ago.

I remember how much I was laughing when he was barrel surfing.

He was one funny motherfucker and will be missed ;(

I loved him in "The Hangover".

That was someone else, but they look similar.

Though, I'm not sure he is dead. It was a big joke to see the reaction of family and friends. That was confirmed by the members of Jackass and April (bam's mom). He even said "I'm actually not sorry, I thought this was pretty funny"

Ryan Dunn is in fact dead sadly. He was killed around 3 A.M. around Philadelphia. He was with another person when he crashed his Porsche 911 GT3 and it burst into flames. They said the only way they cold identify him was by his beard and tattoos..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1842[/ATTACH]

Picture of his car

Ryan Dunn is in fact dead sadly. He was killed around 3 A.M. around Philadelphia. He was with another person when he crashed his Porsche 911 GT3 and it burst into flames. They said the only way they cold identify him was by his beard and tattoos..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1842[/ATTACH]

Picture of his car

Thanks bro, we didn't just see that picture and read what you just said, because it wasn't in an article posted in this thread.

Thanks bro, we didn't just see that picture and read what you just said, because it wasn't in an article posted in this thread.
don't be an ass. i didn't see the picture until he posted it that. keep it clean in a thread like this.

No problem dude glad I could help out.

Guest Klomps

Yes death is sad and at such a young age it's worse, but the sadness is lessened significantly in his situation. First of all, he's endangering the public by drunk driving AND traveling at 110mph. Secondly, he fucked his "friend" over in the process. I can understand it somewhat, but just because you're involved with Jackass-shit doesn't mean your life needs to be like it. Stupid, selfish, and reckless.

I loved him in "The Hangover".

ahaha, beat me to it. My friend earlier today said, "His epitaph should read, 'Rest in peace. You will no longer be confused with Zack Galifianakis.'"