Sign in to follow this  
tsopmgb

G.I.

Race: G.I.

Required Level: 975

Shop Restrictions: None

Skills:

(5) Rifle Marksmanship: You are highly trained on a variety of rifles. +1 damage per attack/per level.

(10) Physical Training: You PT daily, increasing your stamina. +2% to speed/per level.

(10) Camouflage: You are a master of concealment. +5% invisibility/per level.

(10) First Aid: Basic medical training controls bleeding. +5 HP/per level at spawn.

(10) Body Armor: Government issued body armor gives you superior protection. +5 AR/per level at spawn.

(5) Patriotism Ultimate: Patriotic fervor gives you an adrenaline boost. +20% Speed for 7 secs, +25 HP and +25 AR. 30 Second recharge, ultimate unlocked after level 25.

My first submission on the forums. I am looking forward to everyone's input.

Race: G.I.

Required Level: 975

Shop Restrictions: None

Skills:

(5) Rifle Marksmanship: You are highly trained on a variety of rifles. +1 damage per attack/per level.

(10) Physical Training: You PT daily, increasing your stamina. +2% to speed/per level.

(10) Camouflage: You are a master of concealment. +5% invisibility/per level.

(10) First Aid: Basic medical training controls bleeding. +5 HP/per level at spawn.

(10) Body Armor: Government issued body armor gives you superior protection. +5 AR/per level at spawn.

(5) Patriotism Ultimate: Patriotic fervor gives you an adrenaline boost. +20% Speed for 7 secs, +25 HP and +25 AR. 30 Second recharge, ultimate unlocked after level 25.

My first submission on the forums. I am looking forward to everyone's input.

I like it, just two questions.

1. Not sure if invis is really needed. Personally unless it's at 60%+ it doesn't do much IMO and this seems more of a run-and-gun race anyway. Maybe leave it out? There's enough invis on the server as is.

2. Is the ult going to scale per level with the benefits?

I like it, just two questions.

1. Not sure if invis is really needed. Personally unless it's at 60%+ it doesn't do much IMO and this seems more of a run-and-gun race anyway. Maybe leave it out? There's enough invis on the server as is.

2. Is the ult going to scale per level with the benefits?

I agree with your assessment of the invis, but by design it is not supposed to do that much. There are enough "invis" races, and like real camo it would only assist in blurring your image so if you are in a dark corner or someone's peripheral view then there is less of a chance of being seen. It it not meant to create a large advantage. If you really want the partial invis out of the picture, then I think the only logical replacement would be crit nades, where the grenades do +10/15 damage per level for each of the 10 levels.

Your second point I had not thought about. My original intent was that 5 lvl would unlock the boost. However doing a scale per level would actually be nice. +4% Speed, 5 HP and 5 AR per level. (or maybe have the lvl reduce cool down time)