Sign in to follow this  
WhiteLabyrinth

Jussayin..

Mafia doesn't talk to me though, so what does this mean? The only time I really talk to him is when he needs something about some shit. Mafia was making bullshit up about it, so w/e. Mafia seems to have a grudge against me or some shit, but iaintevenmadbro

nice yellow panties poiple :3

marty has them too, i don't see a problem here

Also honey: this has nothing to do with me, as you can see I'm staying the fuck out of it for the most part. I couldn't give a shit and wouldn't really give a shit. You don't see me posting these threads. I don't support these threads. I'd rather her keep our shit between us, but that doesn't happen. Sorry.

Mafia doesn't talk to me though, so what does this mean? The only time I really talk to him is when he needs something about some shit. Mafia was making bullshit up about it, so w/e. Mafia seems to have a grudge against me or some shit, but iaintevenmadbro

nice yellow panties poiple :3

marty has them too, i don't see a problem here

Also honey: this has nothing to do with me, as you can see I'm staying the fuck out of it for the most part. I couldn't give a shit and wouldn't really give a shit. You don't see me posting these threads. I don't support these threads. I'd rather her keep our shit between us, but that doesn't happen. Sorry.

If you were staying out you wouldn't of posted that bro. i'm just saying we should all stop this b4 someone gets hurt/moredrama/bannent

If you were staying out you wouldn't of posted that bro. i'm just saying we should all stop this b4 someone gets hurt/moredrama/bannent

What's a bannent?

And also, I said for the most part. I'm not going to have lies and shit spread about me without saying anything - that would just make it look true.

Nope. And the problem is that you two are fucking morons.

Then you've seen them.

What's a bannent?

And also, I said for the most part. I'm not going to have lies and shit spread about me without saying anything - that would just make it look true.

I see what you'r saying you'r posting you'r statement and your done after that well then continue so the point is cleared between one or another. ????? what is your statement anyways.

I see what you'r saying you'r posting you'r statement and your done after that well then continue so the point is cleared between one or another. ????? what is your statement anyways.

Ok... what the fuck are you saying?

Ok... what the fuck are you saying?
IDK xD basically i'm asking sketch what he is trying to say. so that lies are not spread about him lol.