Sign in to follow this  
WhiteLabyrinth

Jussayin..

J_Mafia can't post cuz he's forum banned atm, but he told me to say he wants to white knight. Whatever the fuck that means.

Wha.. I don't even..

Who am I? Where am I?... WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?

And this is why I tried to keep the small slimy tentdril sG once grasped my personal/romantic life with as far from the forums as possible.

So you don't want to fuck Samm anymore?

Also, wow Beth.

It's funny how you make a thread about someone that barely anyone knows, and just talk shit about her and what she did in the past, when really who cares that you and some other girl got in a personal fight? Maybe some of your followers but, not as many to make some thread over it (Even in spam) and gloat about her being a bitch when really you're no better being the attention whore, because in all honesty all this thread is, is attention, and drama, which people like you obviously feed off of.

It's also funny how you claim that everyone has nudes of her, when really what proof of this do you have? I can easily say I have nudes of someone and start drama just like you are doing. So what chance are you giving her, that she didn't give any nudes to sketch, as it seems. In all honesty you talk (type) as you gave it no chance of thought that the nudes were not actually sent and it was all just a rumor and drama.

Though I expressed my thought's above, I still have to say it's kinda hysterical that you post some ignorant thread, and false accuse someone that is not even legitimately part of this community, just to start drama and attempt to get her banned. I'm sure half this community can care less about you and sketch's bullshit. That's just my thought's tho, and I'm gonna leave it at that.

EDIT: Oh I just read about her saying that you should leave him for her. All I see that is saying she has feelings for you and easily you could have said no and went on with your life. lol

|Emperor poiple|[:3]|: This is funny

|Emperor poiple|[:3]|: So

|Emperor poiple|[:3]|: According to mafia

|Emperor poiple|[:3]|: 11:40 PM - sG |βяόş| J_MλFiλ [sO]: that's why

11:40 PM - sG |βяόş| J_MλFiλ [sO]: he made this up

11:40 PM - sG |βяόş| J_MλFiλ [sO]: of you sendin nudezz

11:40 PM - sG |βяόş| J_MλFiλ [sO]: I know the deal

11:40 PM - sG |βяόş| J_MλFiλ [sO]: he told me

11:40 PM - sG |βяόş| J_MλFiλ [sO]: err thing

11:41 PM - |Emperor poiple|[:3]|: Sketch told you?

11:41 PM - |Emperor poiple|[:3]|: lol

11:41 PM - sG |βяόş| J_MλFiλ [sO]: yeh

11:41 PM - |Emperor poiple|[:3]|: He told you he lied?

11:41 PM - |Emperor poiple|[:3]|: xd

11:41 PM - sG |βяόş| J_MλFiλ [sO]: no

11:41 PM - sG |βяόş| J_MλFiλ [sO]: told me

11:41 PM - sG |βяόş| J_MλFiλ [sO]: oh wait

11:41 PM - sG |βяόş| J_MλFiλ [sO]: Yeh

11:41 PM - |Emperor poiple|[:3]|: HAHAHAHA

11:41 PM - |Emperor poiple|[:3]|: A

11:41 PM - |Emperor poiple|[:3]|: Oh wow.avi

|Emperor poiple|[:3]|: Sketch admiteed about lieing

|Emperor poiple|[:3]|: About me sending sketch nudes

|Emperor poiple|[:3]|: LOL

No comment.

this section should be locked and moved to were no one will see b4 more drama starts between the girls. yes attention whoring is a big thing but shouldn't be focused on you'r just giving them attention.